Evening thread for today

Haha, no no… couldn’t do that.

1 Like

:hugs:

Now snap out of it!

1 Like

Thank yoou xx

1 Like

Haha. You’re a good egg, Witches, and you’re the better person for sure :slight_smile:

I’m stuck on the train. Here are snippets of the half of conversation that I can hear half of at the moment:

“What a shit this is!..”

Singing “so take off all your clothes”

2 Likes

Sorry, I had a slight lol at the last sentence.

Epimer is a GBOP (great bunch of penoid)

4 Likes

Risotto for tea
Beer?
Install new tyres
Music
Biscuits
Tea
Banana bread
Killing Eve

1 Like

Only joking Eps :wink:

5 Likes

He’s more bumwee than barf tbh

3 Likes

Leftover con bol for dinner. Can of Heineken and prentice after

My commute is taking the piss. Should’ve been home half an hour ago and then I’ll have to wait for a replacement bus probably in a bit.

Entertain me pls

Con?

G’evening. Can’t seem to get a good work/life balance at the moment. Work is kicking my arse so I’m trying to balance it out with pizza.

Wife-o took photos of this Lego suffragette today and it made The Times’ pic o’the day which is obvs great but also a bit of a weird tribute?

4 Likes

Conchiglie

Normally I work late on Wednesday but I got out of it.

Instead I was planning on going to a non league football game. But I’m too comfortable so instead im just going to watch Making a Murderer.

Came home from work to find a massive Christmas hamper delivery sent by my Mum :yum::gift: total surprise and really made me smile. Also found out a good pal is preggo today so a good day all in all!

Had some spaghetti with spring greens, chilli, capers and lemon dressing for dinner. Gonna eat some of that Waitrose coconut chocolate and watch Apprentice then sleeeeep.

9 Likes

Pie with peas and carrots, then a chai in bed with The Apprentice I reckon.

My living room is so cost since I painted. Just want to sit up all night appreciating the god damn hygge.

3 Likes

Those pecan danishes were delicious but an awkward shape to stack on the shelves for 16 year old GT

1 Like

Cosy. JFC. I wish I could post one thing without a typo

i ate too much bagel and fell asleep . now my stomach hurts bad

1 Like

Night off from the hospital tonight, just put my sickly daughter to bed and gonna prep the kedgeree for when Mrs stack gets home. Might listen to floating points.

Work has been a horror show this week due to people being off (I sent them home tbf they needed a rest) but I am fucking OWNING it.

1 Like