Evening thread for Wednesday

Just finished lessons for the day and enjoying an ice cold glass of beer in the sun next to some cars

Wbu?

Watching Look North.

I’m giving platelets. Kiss me.

Think I’ve fucked the headphones jack on my phone.

Shopping’s coming in a bit, so there’s that. Also need to go through the contract for the house at some point.

Content warning: suicide

someone who I play at penoid events regularly and play with took her own life last night. I’m going to have a cry about that later. I saw her and spoke to her just on Sunday and she was making plans for the future. Awful.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re ok.

For anyone who might be feeling desperate - please reach out.

Working 9am to 9pm, AGAIN.

I’m on a train now

:kissing_closed_eyes:

Post/name…

I’m mean it’s been fucked but useable for while but… now it’s truly fucked.

Really sorry to hear this, how awful. Hope you’re ok x

so sorry to hear this, eps. hope you’re doing alright.

I’m currently sat in Brussels Midi waiting to get the train home after leaving my son in the Netherlands for uni. The TV and I had a couple of days in Amsterdam which was nice.

mate that’s terrible, obviously goes without saying that it’s ok to be upset and confused right now. Very sorry for your loss x

Just back from the Chinese Mrs Z likes to get her Lo Han Chai and Won Ton Soup.

Now making my own dinner from stuff we have here - gonna be some sausages I froze a while back, pasta and peas with a bit of salad cream or ketchup… undecided which.

• Ketchup
  • Salad Cream

0 voters

Sorry to hear this, I hope your OK.

I feel a bit of an idiot and insensitive about moaning about working late, just after your post.

None ideally, really. Ketchup with pasta?!

Had another shitty psychiatrist appointment earlier, don’t really want to say any more than that.

Had veggie sausages and boiled eggs and salad for dinner. Worried it was a bit much. Dieting sucks, not only because I can’t eat a whole bunch of yummy stuff, but because I’m constantly worried about what I do eat.

Cuddled up on the couch with my duvet and the tv watching hard knocks. Will have a shower later.

WTF

Why didn’t you get in touch?