Evening thread ft. cows

They’d better be. I had high hopes for this evening.

Absolute guess. Oasis just went a few places up the list…

1 Like

He does often remark on his whereabouts tho tbf tbh

1 Like

Never said it wasn’t an educated guess :smiley:

1 Like

Awww yay!! The Welsh saved the day :hugs::heart_eyes::heart:

Hi everyone.

There is a guy at the nursery who looks like Damian Lewis aka BRODY from Homeland. He’s nice enough, always pleasant and I think that the dads that do the pick ups are pretty happy to see each other.

I don’t know his kids name but he knows my kids name. At least, I think he does. He called her the wrong name a few times and I corrected him politely but it seems to have gone over well.

Anyway I do that nod thing to him when we see each other so that’s good. Nice wee nod, nothing more. Say hello via a nod. Normal, right? Not maniacal. Not like a dipshit.

As I got out of the car I pointed him out to my wife and said “that’s they guy, 5he one who looks like him off Homeland, and my wife rolled her eyes and said” Yeah, you think? I giggled and headed towards the school.

I nodded at him and got confused and shouted “HOMELAND” in his face as we walked past.

I tried to style it out as “hometime” which would have worked exceptionally if, sadly, it wasn’t drop off and just before 1pm.

16 Likes

ytmnd shut down, truly tragic… I’m starring out the window whistfully, reminiscing about memes of days past

:rofl:

I thought the punchline was gonna be it was actually Damian Lewis

Evening all. I can’t provide any cows but I have got Jarvis Cocker on my right for Unloved (aka Killing Eve’s house band) at Scala tonight.

1 Like

It still might be.

Had an amusing chat with my friend Amanda about Grease (the film)

Her: “we should watch Grease sometime!”
Mrs CCB: “oh definitely!”
Me (in full male liberal wanker mode): “isn’t Grease a bit problematic?”
Amanda (without missing a beat): “systematic!”

Was a well timed joke but Grease is still shit.

(Probably had to be there though)

2 Likes

Hyyyyydromatic

What a day!

1 Like

I did meet up with my friends after all! Was great!

Also train crush sat next to me this morning!

Good day overall!

Quite tired!

2 Likes

You also get a point for correctly noting that, despite having a cathedral, Rochester is now a town. As a result of a series of fuck ups.

What a massive twat, sorry you had to deal with something so gross but also just straight up creepy and bizarre

5 Likes

Fucking hell Kerms that’s awful. Wtf is the matter with people? You absolutely did the right thing calling 101. Really hope you’re ok :hugs:

3 Likes

I know how irked I am when minor things encroach slightly on my chillout time. Can’t imagine how annoying (as well as just unnerving in a way) it’d be to have something like that muscling in on yr day for no good reason

1 Like

JUST REMEMBERED IM SEEING JULIA HOLTER IN A FEW WEEKS

YES

I SHAAAALLL LLLLOOOOVVEEE (THE GIG)

1 Like