Evening thread just for @japes

A place called Leckford, it was where we always went on holiday every year from when I was three up to 17 (May half term, sometimes a weekend in October). Basically just a field with a dozen basic chalets and a dining hall, owned by John Lewis for cheap holidays for staff. It was perfect though, miss it so much (they modernised the life out of it so I am reluctant to go back).

1 Like

Gonna soak it now.

1 Like

The travel lodge near the coop depot?

1 Like

Made pasta, ate pasta, listened to the absolutely shite new Weezer song.
MasterChef at 8pm then bed.

Really tempted to summon two/three particular DiSers to try get the evening thread to descend into obscure Hampshire village chat working out where this is.

4 Likes

I don’t even know where Hampshire is, never mind know any villages!

2 Likes

Cut my finger earlier like an idiot and and doesn’t feel good.

Trying to be normal but things feel really weird (see yesterday’s evening thread). Just don’t know whst I should be doing.

Had Chinese for dinner as no one could ba to cook (usual order, @profk)

What should I do?

1 Like

At the bottom, about in the middle (of England).

Missed my train from that london
Next one was cancelled
Next one went to Doncaster.
Was delayed.
Missed my connection.
I am now standing in Doncaster.
Doncaster is shit

I want to get a take away.

Bought a new vacuum. Dyson v7. Fuck @TheWza (not really)

I’m going to Edinburgh tomorrow.

1 Like

Probably nearer Middle Wallop, that’s my guess. Want to say Chilbolton but pretty sure there isn’t a manor house there (but it is walking distance from a radio telescope, which is better).

2 Likes

Ah yeah! I saw that but I already had the ticket for the show tonight. Enjoy!

I vote South Wonston

Wrong part of bloody Hampshire, innit? Balls. I only realised about an hour and a half ago that I had eaten nothing except a tiny slice of pie, a cereal bar and some diet crisps all day, AND not taken my medication for something like three days by mistake. Evening much better thanks to dinner of ramen and sertraline.

1 Like

oh I’d forgotten about that zelda guide book, can meet you in town if you’re free at some point?

Stockbridge for me clive

1 Like

What about the fantastically-named Red Rice?

Door sales are on, apparently. No stage times on Twitter yet but if you feel like sharing them…

a solid order. rare these days.

1 Like

hello there

1 Like

Hola!

Dropped my phone into James’ bath earlier, but mercifully it still seems fine. Phew!

Off to see the Lucid Dream at Green Door Store in a bit.