Evening Thread (non Biffy Clyro/Mike Vennart version)

actually surprisingly short. you always hear about these medieval pilgrimages to Rome taking months. Bollocks. reckon you could do it on about 20 days from the midlands.

1 Like

probably had to walk through loads of bushes and swamps though

17 days walk. i’ve accounted for a day long stop over waiting for the old timey boat at Dover.

must have been really exciting in the medieval times when a stranger stopped by at an inn

2 Likes

Which, and I’m not being rude, I don’t think anybody would want to do

Getting chinese :muscle:

5 Likes

Had some undercooked oven chips for tea.

Going to choc it up later by way of pay off for that.

Catching up with the Bob and Paul fishing show and got my new Otttolenghi flavour book to peruse so that’s excellent.

Most of them were quite unwell, mind. Some poor leper with bits dropping off all over the place probably couldn’t manage that kind of pace.

1 Like

Yeah bit it’s trying to keep that many ppl on track innit. Like on a pub crawl trying to get 10 people to the next pub takes an hour. No dont wander off for a paddle in that stream ah ffs we’re a week late.

2 Likes

6 Likes

feels like friday night

Have you accounted for sleep?

whatsapp chinese?

It is my Friday night :hugs:

2 Likes

^5!

damn, good point.

1 Like

keep getting you and Bammers mixed up, and when I hit the Ottolenghi bit was like ‘MY BOY’S GONE BOUGIE?!’

1 Like

Keep getting a thing where I am tired I cannot process any speech, like I know words are being spoken but absolutely not a clue what they are and my head really hurts with the strain of it.

Nah got a really dodgy one from them so going elsewhere for a bit. Despite the sketchiness their food is usually good.

1 Like

who is ottolenghi?

1 Like