Evening Thread Of Mild Creative Paralysis

A discarded copy of Ok Computer

3 Likes

In all likelihood my future already contained a fair bit of that tbf

Just had pork Carnitas for tea. Been slow cooking it since this morning and it was fucking delicious. Had a very productive day around the house and we’ve started watching Men Behaving Badly on Netflix so will just do more of that and drink some Dr Pepper.

1 Like

Cocaine

2 Likes

Sharks

I’m really tired and forgot to grease the baking tin before putting in my banana bread mix (none of that was a euphemism). It’s supposedly a non-stick loaf tin, but…

How fucked is my banana bread

• It’ll be fine, greasing loaf tins is a lie propagated by Big Butter
  • sucks air through teeth
  • Totally fucked. Might as well chuck the whole thing in the bin now, save yourself the hassle.

0 voters

Sewage

@guntrip wins!

It’s cocaine. Apparently traces of the drug have been found in shrimp in all major rivers. Didn’t know that Prawn Cocktail was still popular as a dinner party starter?

1 Like

Have you got a silicone spatula? personal question I know. I reckon with a bit of care you could rescue it.

1 Like

still the appetiser of choice in the CCB household, I take it?

1 Like

which one? (the venue)

:+1:Booked and paid for a little 4night stay in Bridport in June
:-1:Have training for work in Cheltenham in the middle of it that I can’t cancel, so can’t go
Ffs mate!

Big Butter

Imagine a bovine hoof stamping on a human face, forever.

3 Likes

I like big butter, I cannot lie.

7 Likes

blimey, is that still open? used to live round the corner from there when i was a kid and was a real dump back then.

1 Like

Oh no, it butter not churn into one of those threads

*vinniejonestackle.jpg*

1 Like

hey DiS

anyone know of any cool and good snacks and drinks to nibble/sip whilst I write this really long essay? : P

Mac cheese done.

Waiting on the football. Course tomorrow so no work to do which is great.

Tired.

1 Like

remember going to that petrol station nearby to buy juicy fruit gum sometimes.

synders