Evening thread of Monday, seeing as nobody else has started one

Evening all. But of a crappy day but I’m home and that’s always nice. Arrived home to this: I really have no idea what’s going on in this Lego town but I like the look of it.

How’s everyone anyway?

17 Likes

Shiiiiit, I wish I had that much Lego.

Just watching ‘30 Rock’ and dreaming of payday here.

3 Likes

Hey CCB!

That looks like a pretty bangin’ lego town.

I’m on my way home from a nearly 2 hr long horse ride through the woods. Going to cook a veggie spag bol for din dins.

2 Likes

Oh I had meat spag bol for dinner. Cooked it last night, not a bad batch even if I do say so myself.

Parking in that town looks a nightmare!

Had a fairly awful train journey next to a drunk guy who wanted to be everybody’s pal. Thankfully my resting bitch face kept him at arm’s length but my god. At the end of the journey he kept saying ‘wow that went really quick didn’t it?’ No mate, it didn’t.

Then I Nandos it at Euston and have just arrived in my £130/night shoebox hotel room with no windows. This is the life. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hi

1 Like

Hi! Had a long old day, made garlic & chilli chicken breasts and roast potatoes for tea, watching Gossip Girl and drinking squash, how remarkably unremarkable.

We got a sling to ‘wear’ mini-toes in and it has immediately made life feel more doable. I’ve prepared veg for dinner with her strapped to me while the TV napped and it was nice to cook properly for the first time since she joined us.

25 Likes

This is what £130 gets you in Loldon

12 Likes

Wish Orla took to a sling. She absolutely hated it. Yours looks so comfy though

1 Like

Alright, Lady Twohangers.

2 Likes

Rosie seems pretty good in it so far. We did an hour before she ‘disgraced’ herself and needed a clean.

1 Like

might be asking a stupid question here but isn’t that insanely cheap for rent?

1 Like

oh I just read your other post nm!

Four! Although I’ve just discovered a can of irn bru has somehow exploded all over my case. Excellent! Good thing I enjoy smelling of irn bru.

2 Likes

You have to stick one of them in the telly otherwise you can’t pick up channel 5

1 Like

I really love the fact that you travel with Irn Bru in your case.

1 Like

Can’t get extra down here as far as I’m aware. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m just going to pretend that the phone is actually on the horizontal and that you have to exit the room through a giant trapdoor

No idea, don’t think so. I wasn’t being sarcastic, I might start taking an emergency pasty whenever I go anywhere.

1 Like