Evening thread, on Monday

Update: The German girl :girl: just made a phone :iphone: cal about Glastonbury tickets. She thinks they go on sale tomorrow but her friend disagrees.

She’s not German

I’m so sorry. Yours was both thorough and exceedingly well formatted. Gold star :star2:

Bus :bus:

Thank you

oooh. I need to check this out

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOROUGHNESS END HERE

It’s a good’un Silkz

Glasgow dissers - where would be good to eat dinner tonight, walking distance from Gartnavel/Great Western Road?

cool man. last one I heard was with Stewart Lee. it wasn’t very good, from what I remember. I was in the bath at the time

Yeah, Stewart Lee was quite boring IMO. The best WTFs are the Louis CK ones (obvs) but I do tend to enjoy them all in their own way.

(Arancini burger for me tonight btw mate)

1 Like

What was the last train :bullettrain_side: journey you made? Winchester to Eastleigh, Friday night ~11ish
What was the last podcast you listened to? Kermode/Mayo, playing currently
When was the last time you made an assumption about someone’s nationality? Hot waiter in Spoons, assumed he was English
What was the last foreign football shirt you saw someone wearing? My little bro, Anderlecht

last got the metro yesterday, last got the proper train in july
last podcast i listened to was who? weekly
can’t remember. only really do it when i’m in a foreign place and assume everyone not carrying a map is a local
JUVENTUS!!!

1 Like

hi guys!

2 Likes

There’s a handful of burger :hamburger: places if you head right towards Kelvinbridge Subway or there’s a Subway :station: at Anniesland cross.

Actually, there’s a chinese restaurant :fork_and_knife: just up from Morrison’s on that little cul de sac or Biblios on Wood St (?) just over from Websters Theatre.

Sorry :pray:, I just realised how far those places are from you. Despite the fact I work very near there, I have no idea about places I would recommend eating.

1 Like

Thanks anyway :grinning: I know the west end reasonably well from when I was at uni but haven’t really ever ventured that far up GWR. I can always get something in the hotel but wanted to try to take my English colleagues somewhere half decent.

Wow! I’m in quite a good mood today, who knows why. Thanks though!

You doing alright?

Should I go to this DiS bedwetting fest down the road then or what