Evening thread on Thursday feat poll

3 Likes

Chop meeting surf chess pig auger guard?

Yeah i don’t like having my hair cut. I don’t like strangers touching me or the thought of how many other people’s hair has been on all the equipment. I don’t care about how they style my hair because they always make my fringe look so bad I’d need to wash it before going anywhere anyway, so just do whatever’s quickest. And the price disparity between men’s and women’s cuts is ridiculous.

2 Likes

All a board?

2 Likes

Evening :wave:

Same as @rob.orch - stopped tipping once I started using card. Meant to stick a card and a Christmas tip through their letterbox last year but forgot.

There’s much excitement in the CCB house as we’re going to visit Mrs CCB’s parents this weekend - we’ve only just told them. Going to have some red wine and pistachios, listen to a record, watch some more of The Office, standard Thursday evening routine.

1 Like

Oh and I’m having Steak and veg for dinner.

probs throws darts at a picture of your face with big red letters saying ‘NON TIPPER’ right after you leave.

2 Likes

I never used to tip before I started cutting my own hair in any case as I’m too poor for that.

Normally my haircut is £10 so I just get a tenner out of the cashpoint and don’t tip but last time he only charged me £8 so I gave him the tenner anyway and said he could keep the change. A lot of barbers and hairdressers etc have been fucked about over the last year or so and need anything they can get.

Had Sainos chicken saag massala and special fried rice for tea. Got a massive dread-cloud hanging over me so might try and get an early night.

2 Likes

umm, @Gnometorious you had filo spinach and feta pastry thing with veggies.

1 Like

Absolutely
£5 for a cut
£10 for cut and colour

1 Like

he looks like he’s having a nice time

Wife is away out so this is my first experience if trying to get two bairns to sleep on my own. Going a bit shite so far.

How old are they?

No but that would be yummy!

2 Likes

That sounds quite emotionally exhausting. I hope you’re ok :heart:

1 Like

3 and a half and 4 months

Just had a moment with a fox and then my neighbour’s little shit of a kid came running at it screaming to chase it away whilst all his family laughed. Guys! It was clearly a special moment, not like I was making friends with a cat. Ffs. So annoyed with them now, I was just earning his trust.

1 Like

Waiting for wife to have her hair done before dinner, so having my pudding now

2 Likes