Evening thread roll call Tues 26

Here!

Making a cool new cake, seems very promising, might start a new show

What’s the word hummingbirds?

Howdy jaggy

Still working. Going to finish soon then make a polenta and mushroom thing and watch Better Call Saul, then need to pack for a festival this weekend.

1 Like

What festival you vibing at

Not heading through to the fringe this year I’m guessing?

Hiya :raising_hand_woman:t2:

4 Likes

Omg I’ve just remembered there’s a new episode of BCS to watch and I’m a billion times happier with my evening

2 Likes

This

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/line-up

Nah not this time, too much else on! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There’s the fringe, film fest, book fest, and the most (good) gigs on in Edinburgh in a one month span I’ve ever seen - all happening at once

Help :melting_face:

Fun lineup also!

1 Like

Hello!

Tonight I’m doing my radio show that isn’t the one on Dissonance Radio. Should be fun.

Who knows what’s for dinner. My other half has gone to the co op to get something, and I have no idea what she’ll come back with

Alright?

3 Likes

All I’ve heard for the last 6 hours is “oh my god” and “literally!”

Just had some noodles, might have a bath later and read.

Hey up lovelies

Going to take dog out in a bit then home for The Bear and football

Hot dogs were fine.

Watched excellent nonsense telly today so looking forward to more of that tomorrow

2 Likes

You spent that long hanging with the Fun Mums ™?

1 Like

Alright? Microwave curry for tea tonight because someone is coming to help me move stuff to the tip. Got shopping coming between 8 and 9 so fully foresee myself having a second tea once that’s unloaded.

Saul, laundry, noodles, love island, sweet release from my own consciousness.

Being incredibly British and queuing for fish and chips in a seaside village

Had a nice day wandering round Clovelly. My daughter made it all the way up the hill in one go, whilst eating an ice cream. Hero. Picked up some swimmers and then splashed around the pool.

Gonna eat the fish and chips outside with a beer or 2 and some music.

13 Likes

Evenin

Round at the in-laws for dinner. Mother-in-law made a lasagne that presentation-wise was a disaster but tasted nice, which is the important bit*.

*If I’d made it and it turned out like that, I’d have had a massive strop

Will take doglet for a walk when we get home.

End.

Back’s still fucked. Got one of those crosta and mollica pizza bases so that might be alright.

6 Likes

The trains are having a totally normal one. Currently stuck in Leicester - hopefully Mrs CCB will pick me up from March.

that’s eight months away, CCB! :rofl:

haha! No, March train station in March, Cambridgeshire

8 Likes

7 Likes