I’d been sampling.

1 Like

Tell you what.

I’ve paid actual money for worse haircuts than this, tbh

Might try blending more tomorrow.

15 Likes

what a natural!

Hey everyone

I’ve already had my only beer (with some egg fried rice with mushrooms and stuff). I’m weighing up going to the corner shop for some lockdown announcement beers, but I think I’ll probably just skip to tea. I’ve got a couple of chocolate bars in the fridge too

My boss phones me earlier on my mobile (which she has never done before). Shat myself, thought I was getting laid off on the spot. But it was just some box ticking " invocation of BCP". The BCP is to work at home, which we already are doing

Love people experimenting with haircuts after only 3 days. We’ve got a long way to go :smiley:

13 Likes

:smiley: that’s so hard cause I feel like they’d offer two very, very different experiences

1 Like

might shave in a handlebar moustache :thinking:

9 Likes

fu manchu!

Not to be flippant about the whole thing whatsoever, but I’m ever so slightly excited to see just where dis ends up

4 Likes

You want next?

You’ve got to start early if you are cutting it so you have time to grow out the mistakes, and if you are growing it you need to start early as well for maximum results.

2 Likes

Little bit of a tidy at the back and you’ve done a good job :+1:

1 Like

If I had your luscious locks I’d be in no doubt.

1 Like

That’s very logical thinking. I’m glad I partially reset my hair colour a few weeks ago otherwise I’d come out of this with terrible roots

1 Like

Jealous of everyone experimenting with hair. Could give myself a fringe. Could bleach the ends with some toilet duck. There’s no one to stop me!

1 Like

I’m looking a bit scrappy. Can’t decide whether to shave everything off and start again or build on this base (i.e. get really scrappy and neck beardy

7 Likes