Evening thread whether you want one or not

Because I do

4 Likes

I really appreciate everything you do for us.

4 Likes

Burned out doing too many emails this morning.

Tea and jaffa cake bar now. Early night on the cards too so I’m at my best for my new dehumidifier arriving tomorrow

2 Likes

I went for a pint after work. Having some baguette now.

Really considering buying one of these. Have had clothes hanging up to dry for three days now and they’re still damp.

Gonna put some dehumidifier-dried clothes away I reckon

4 Likes

Am on the way back from Bristol. What a long way for a day’s meeting! Will have been out of the house for 15 hours when I get back. Just been listening to Klaxons. You’ll have to check out the thread on the music board to see how far I got.

1 Like

Yeah mine start smelling before they get dry and i literally only use my heating for clothes (except maybe over xmas hols I put it on for m for a few weeks)

1 Like

Had stuffing-crusted pork, dauphinois and green beans for tea. Had a funny old day, got up for 7am for the new washing machine to be delivered but the delivery men were miserable cunts and said they weren’t meant to install it even though we paid extra for that. Rang Very and they found out that installation isn’t even meant to be an option in our postcode so will have to arrange it separately. Did get to hang out with our little nephew earlier and made up a song for him about pasties. Early night before going back to jury duty tomorrow. Post of the year, this.

2 Likes

This feels a very boring week imo. Not your post btw, but just generally. Sensible white good deliveries all round, feeling that november doesn’t have much fun in store and that idk.

1 Like

It’s been ok so far cause I haven’t been at work and it’s nice to hang out with Mrs F, but apart from that it’s pretty mundane as weeks go, you’re right. Might put the Christmas tree up.

3 Likes

I’m just eating jaffa cakes bars every time I’m bored and they sure do go down easy

2 Likes

Good point, I’m going downstairs for a doughnut.

Having takeaway piz because I’m feeling sad and frustrated about just about everything in my life today

Might be a thread in this but i cba

Are there any times you do your usual routines differently?

Based on always opting for s&v squares in single bags, but if i ever get a multipack i always prirotise the cheese and onion.

Watching the rangers game because i am a glutton for punishment.

Back feels a bit better.

Looking forward to hearing from scout how awesome her new life as a dehumidifying badass is. Mine is coming on saturday.

Remember that indie all stars video of chasing rainbows? Reckon we could do a dis one of us all serenading our Meacos.

(chasing rainbows is a banger, not sure this is an acceptable view on here though?)

1 Like

Think you’d be surprised how many people would go to bat for this.

Not me, i hated shed seven. One of my first girlfriends had their best of and a garbage CD that she put on a lot. Couldn’t stick either of them. She cheated on me.

2 Likes

Great start to the football.

There’s nothing I can do
For damp and dank and humid parts
And all the things that fall apart from mildew

I don’t keep my laundry there
I hang it everywhere

I could deny
But I’ll never realize
I’m just chasing meacos
All the time

3 Likes