Evening thread

It’s rare I start an evening thread but I need to vent my disappointment. A friend dangled the prospect of an impromptu mid week Nando’s before changing his mind, now I have the sense of loss that only comes with an unrequited Nando’s

1 Like

Can you get a Nandos Deliveroo?

Fuck, now I want Nandos.

1 Like

I guess I could, but probably a slippery slope to 7 days a week Nando’s consumption

Probably should have done more to invite conversation, what has cause you a sense of loss today?

guess he was more of a Nandon’t

7 Likes

trying to psych myself up to get on my turbo trainer but I’m really tired. would quite like to just sit on the couch instead.

standard chicken and broccoli for dinner. BORING.

Never had a Nandos

1 Like

It’s very overrated imo

It’s very underrated imo

2 Likes

It’s fine imo

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Nando’s either. Doubt I’ll ever go.

Watching the first half of the Chelsea game before I go and collect a CD rack from my old house. Trying to come up with something to make with lamb chops later on. Feeling a lot better so I’ll definitely go back to work tomorrow.

Hello @ttf & etc

I am in the sky

There is wi-fi high up in the sky

Hi

7 Likes

I’ve never been to a Nandos. Shall I get my colleagues to take me to the one near work for my birthday lunch as my first ever time?

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

More of a Nanunix man myself

Can I come too? Nando virgins unite etc

1 Like

What exactly does that involve? Sounds interesting

1 Like

Hello. Just made some absolutely banging peanut butter noodles. Regret not steaming the frozen dumplings I have the the freezing. Could have them for pudding I guess?

Dunno what to do with myself now.

1 Like

Tbh there’s not much to do on a plane when you’re travelling alone is there?

Had Nando’s once about 15 years ago, it’s chicken :man_shrugging:

Tonight I had gnocchi in a blue cheese sauce :yum:

Need to wash up now :confused:
The get a bag ready for the weekend :briefcase: