Evening thread

There you go, laefs.

EDIT: evening all! How are you all? Up to much? I’m waiting for a train home, then I have to go pick up some Christmas presents from the Post Office / Tesco.

2 Likes

I’ve got no socks atm so trying to decide if it’s a good idea to go to the shop with just shoes on given the state of my toenail.

Kind of want a Guinness and some crispies!

1 Like

Horrible day, give me alcohol

1 Like

could pick you some up from the corner shop!

Thanks ccb, got a genuine works dilemma that I need some advice on, will type it up in a bit. Not doing much other than choosing pictures for the quiz tomorrow.

1 Like

Can’t stop farting

2 Likes

Cheers, I’ll have 5000 cans of stella

would 4 be ok?

1 Like

Alright. Decent day doing basically nothing. Gonna cook a paneer and spinach curry and maybe have a beer. Just done bath time. Realistically the penultimate day I get to spend significant time with my daughter before Xmas day. That makes me real sad.

1 Like

Let’s meet in the middle at 2500, can’t say fairer than that

2 Likes

deal!

Evening everybody

3 Likes

work xmas party tomorrow, quite worried that i’ll get too drunk and start calling everyone tory dickheads

8 Likes

are you going somewhere fun for the party at least?

q u i e t :two_hearts: n i g h t :two_hearts: i n
:sleeping:

2 Likes

I’ve got mine tomorrow. It’s real pot luck as to whether I’ll have a decent time, depending on who I end up having to sit with. I wouldn’t normally pay £20+ drinks when there was a 50/50 chance that I’ll be on a table with a bunch of people I never talk to (and there’s a c.10%* chance I’ll be sat next to someone who actively hates me.)

* could be a 100% chance for all I know.

Evening!

I’m cooking pasta and veggies, having a beer and listening to Crooked Rain Crooked Rain

I expect the kids and I will watch last night’s apprentice later, so looking forward to dat

2 Likes

Still farting. Not sure what I’ve eaten to have brought this on. No one in Winchester strike a match or my house might explode.

Hi gang

Watching AHS:Roanoke
Trying to sell some clothes off Tise (do you have Tise over there? Idk)

2 Likes

Not sure why I thought it was a good idea to eat a huge amount of chilli tofu but it was nice

Bf is at his Xmas party so I may just watch a film and chill out

6 Likes