Evening thread

just the shirt. would have been wringing with sweat otherwise.

1 Like

Is yer footy back on? (I’m game)

Yeah, I’m not playing tomorrow though because I’m going to EK for a baby event.

I haven’t played since before Xmas - I’m going to have all of the touch of a hungover Andy Carroll when I go back next week.

Pungent smells they consummate my home
Beyond the black horizon trying to take control

I played pretty well, 3 goals 1 nutmeg. Though not much of my game is based on fitness.

Let me known when yer back/if there’s space

1 Like

I’m hoping my Old Men game goes ahead on Monday to get rid of some cobwebs. I look like a canny player against a bunch of men in their mid fifties.

it would appear so - https://twitter.com/merchantchippie

odds on valdoro’s having one are pretty low though i’d bet

I’ve eaten a bunch of pasta and then had ice cream with some brownies in it. Also thanks @Unlucky and @anon89873996 for listening to the album and reminding me that the ice cream counts as the release party! (and thanks @McGarnagle and @Twinkletoes for releasing it and spreading the word around about my noises). Still psyching myself up to post about it on Facebook.

Might watch that new old Orson Welles film on Netflix before returning to a bunch of It’s Always Sunny episodes before bed.

3 Likes

@AQOS

Fucking yes

1 Like

fappable just pointed out the similarity between One Last Time by Ariana Grande and Loreen Euphoria

Really gutted I’ve said this fifteen years after the song came out

1 Like

Bras don’t count

Rick Stein is on the telly! (Indian vintage)

Started watching this odd ‘You’ show on Netflix. Is the main guy supposed to be a young Dennis Reynolds?

1 Like

That is allowed, yes.

1 Like

I’ll be the first to admit, i fancy him.

Would you engage physically with him?

Also is the dialogue supposed to be this bad? Is that the point, that these two people are corny cliches?

What’s this?

Apart from the big hits I don’t really know many Mariah songs. I watched her kids xmas special about 5 times though and let me tell you, it’s bad.