🥞 Evening Thread 🥞

Evening. Hot dogs for dinner. Working some more then watching Liverpool be rubbish again. Might make some pancakes.

Tell me about your dinner, your tv plans and show me pictures of your pancakes please

1 Like

Pancake time

8 Likes

Real shitter of a day, fractured a tooth eating toast ffs. Cost me £65 to have it filled in temporarily, need to go again to get a proper one in. Got an essay in tomorrow too, fml.

That’s a pretty good variety of toppings you’ve got

That sucks man.

6 Likes

Here’s a pancake for you

I’ve just had the one lemon and sugar so far. After Jimbo’s in bed we’ll sort out the rum and mango ones I posted in the daily thread. Might have to have a Nutella and banana too

14 Likes

Great tossing

2 Likes

Cooking a dinner.

Pancakes for pudding.

Football. COME ON YOU REDS

Bed.

2 Likes

Predictions for tonight slicky?

I think we’re either going 7-0 win or 4-1 embarrassment

Made an arse of the pancakes earlier.

Spent a while trying to balance the radiators and I really have no idea if it has had the desired effect or not - frustrating.

Got some work to do once the wee man is in bed.

Cracking news that he can get back to nursery on Monday though. Was nice to walk him round to the park when the weather was pretty decent earlier. It did start to piss it down after fifteen minutes because… Scotland, right enough.

A day of contrasts.

2 Likes

Reposting my pancakes from earlier, very delicious. Evening plans include a bit of work and a Zoom meeting at 8, which to everyone else in the world is really boring but to me, someone who doesn’t ever have Zoom meetings, is still a novelty. Other than that, nothing’s going on.

7 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

3 Likes

ah fuck i forgot to buy pancake ingredients

Self-employed, my ‘team’ are spread all over the world, and we communicate by email and Skype message at most. It’s really, really nice because I don’t have to interact with anyone! No office politics. Blissful.

Surely the co op is still open? And you’ve probably already got milk and eggs, so you just need some flour

1 Like

huh. i had no idea it was pancake day

2 Likes

actually i have flour and milk but need eggs

and i guess something to put on them

Spicy chicken burrito salad (mrs f), sausage & chilli pesto pasta (me). Some beers.

More Modern Family

Not making no pancakes.

Funky Friday though :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Feel sick after eating all them

I reckon edgy but we’ll pull ourselves together for a 3-2 win.

2 Likes