Evening thread

Ooft!, congrats man! After your crash yesterday the balance of the Universe is restored!

1 Like

He was quite normal sounding I guess?

man, youā€™ve had an eventful couple of evenings, for sure!

nice one

edit: what jez said

2 Likes

Thanks man. Yes, normally my contribution to the evening thread is ā€œhad some dinner, now pissing about on my phoneā€

Hoping I actually get to go to bed tonight
Itā€™s looking good so far

As if you ever need to apologise to me Kg :slight_smile:

Evening all. Got the flat to myself tonight but need to apply for a job so trying to resist the lure of my Xbone.

Gonna watch The Innocents (2016) and have a couple of glasses of wine once I get a bit more done.

Err hey all.

Probably just watch Tottenhamā€¦nothing much else to report.

Had some nice sandwiches the last 2 days in Edinburgh.

Just ate dinner and Iā€™m going to listen to the football and do some really boring life admin. Mostly just want to be watching Friday Night Lights tbh

hello mewt, i am eating some cambembert right now

HELLO

Just posted most of my evening observations in the autumn thread, really. Just got home from a lecture about film noir which was nice, now going to crash on the sofa and watch the new Scream series.

bd

Itā€™s really hard to post holding an iPad above oneā€™s head. Typing is very difficult.

2 Likes

Omg, Donald Sutherland. I know heā€™s old now but hot damn.

1 Like

Iā€™m about to eat some Comte too. Comte is easily the best cheese.

Him and Julie Christie are stone cold foxes in that film.

1 Like

SUB THREAD: Boring iPhone stuff.

Iā€™m getting a new iPhone soon, iPhone 6 (donā€™t want to get the 7). Deliberating over which size to get. I think Iā€™d quite like the large one but Iā€™m worried about getting really sick of it being too big. But then I use my phone a lot for emails and reading articles and stuff (in addition to all the hours of insta, snap, fb, dis, etc) so quite like the idea of a bigger screen. OPINIONS? Anyone have the big one and got sick of it? Or got the smaller one and regretted it? Come on you nerds, help a sista out

• Big one
  • Small one
  • Donā€™t care
  • Nokia 3210

0 voters

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a cheapo one thatā€™s the same size as the 6+, which my housemate has so theyā€™re pretty much exactly the same size.

For the first two months I was cursing having a bigger phone, but now it just seems normal tbh. Half thinking iā€™ll get a smaller one next but wouldā€™ve be adverse to getting the same size.

1 Like

Cool. Worth entering those. People i know who host community radio shows say they only ever have two or three entries for competitions

Thanks @bluto and @Matt_was_taken :penguin: