Evening, thread

Just watching the football aren’t I. Nothing more, nothing less.

#slushyseason

6 Likes
7 Likes

Spanish or English wine?

Been hosting an ATD in my 1 bed flat the last few days, its been swell despite the innate chaos he brings but it was the hottest any flat has ever been. Also after 3 years of internal hermitage it’s been draining being around someone all the time, sad he’s gone now though.

2 Likes

Which two colours would you choose if you could have a two colour slushy right now?

• Brown
  • Yellow
  • Red
  • Blue

0 voters

Listening to is this it. Great innit

2 Likes

Bouldered the fuck out of bouldering

Hands are death

Now home for Aperol spritz and pizza

2 Likes

Mrs stacks geburtstag innit, she’s one week off finishing her first year of her midwifery course so we’ve said ‘sod it’ and opened a bottle of champagne that’s been in the fridge for 6 months.

Cba to cook, might just eat crisps and get pissed :blush:

2 Likes

So fucking bored lads

1 Like

@rob.orch

Might be of interest to you

1 Like

Anyone got an easy chicken curry recipe?

lad I’m working with pronounces the l in half

doing my head in

he says half so often

1 Like

Yeah. Buy some chicken and a jar of curry sauce (choose whichever one you fancy), then cook them.

3 Likes

I’m high playing just dance awaiting a huge thunderstorm with tornado warning to pass.

3 Likes

Just been t’gym

Don’t have curry sauce here you plonker

1 Like

SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU LIVE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING SEA OR SOMEWHERE WHERE CURRY SAUCE HASN’T FUCKING APPEARED YET.

7 Likes

Evenin

Took dog for his first walk in a couple of days.

Had chicken with cous cous salad thing for tea.

It’s much cooler outside and it’s nice in the living room with the patio door open. It is still so hot upstairs though. Going to be another shit night for sleeping.

Sat there with my jaw open. That’s fucking insane

1 Like