Evening thread

How’s the running going?

Hello :slight_smile:

Making homemade burgers for dinner.
Later I’ll be arching last weeks Apprentice.

Then maybe listen to my housemates new mix of some songs for his bands EP.

I also feel ill and my back also hurts! ^5

1 Like

Think I’m coming down with something :mask:

About to eat a brownie though so idgaf :smirk:

I’m eating a salad for dinner and I’m going to the cinema to watch Mulholland Drive in a bit. Radical.

Wearing blades on a very hard grass pitch yesterday has taken it’s toll. Agony all over today.

Ask her out straight off! I’m sure it’ll be fine. Although I have no idea, I’ve never really done ~dating~ and stuff. Feel like I’d enjoy tinder though. If I was, you know, single. Idk. I’m sure it’ll all be fine.

Evening collective superstars of the Internet,
I’m gonna cook some food and then spend some quality time on the sofa.
Gonna try and cut out the booze midweek again, did me the world of good last week.
Doesn’t help when the weather is good though.

Was in my deep-midfield role so didn’t have a lot of up-and-down to do either, think it was footwear/pitch combo that killed me really.

I tend to get hip pain after football more than back pain but it’s all linked innit. My toes are in complete agony 80% of the time at the minute as well.

Good evening everyone!

This evening’s entertainment chez cowcow is last night’s DEBATE.

1 Like

I’ve still never seen mulholland drive, worth a watch?

Really nice duet :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s fucking amazing if you just go with it

No idea man, like I say I’ve never done dating an tha. Just hooking up with people I already know and then staying with them for ages pretty much. Sounds good though, hope it goes well. Really looking forward to this wknd, feel like I need a big old booze up

1 Like

evening all.

felt a bit crap all day, cold on the way to work, work was boring and trains home were slow, delayed and crowded.

plan to cheer myself up includes having a southern fried chicken based dinner, getting annoyed by Only Connect and maybe playing some games later. early night sounds good to me too.

It’s one of my all time dogs favourite films, not sure how ive gone this long without seeing

1 Like

Sort of, beer fest. But you know, you’re only drinking thirds of a pint and it’s all very civilised. I want to watch loads of bands and have a dance with some beautiful people