Evening thursday

2 Likes

Hey all

Had a brilliant day with a baby that wasnā€™t mine. Obviously mine was there too, but double baby action is better than single baby action. Walked to shops and back for beer, listened to Parquet Courts and took this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkA8E6ll3Nw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=tssfct7s8w2x

Gonna have ham and egg salad and try not to fall asleep

3 Likes

Crispy pork gyoza! OMNOMNOM. to accompany the mass of sushi and miso soup :blush:

6 Likes

Aaah, I saw you mention cotton before, I didnā€™t realise you were referring to your cat :cry: Glad you found him.

1 Like

Great news! What a relief for you.

1 Like

I suppose you could say you didnā€™t cotton on to the meaning?

@xylo Iā€™m glad cotton is ok

2 Likes

These are achievements. I have washing to put on and a dishwasher to unload and I really cannot be arsed.

Saturday will roll around before you know it

2 Likes

This is definitely not pathetic. Tough for you no doubt, but absolutely not pathetic.

2 Likes

They are genuinely very good achievements, and you went into work too, right? That is a particularly impressive one to do when you are feeling awful.

1 Like

Always feel bad leaving the TV at home when Iā€™m travelling for work. I know itā€™s much harder for her particularly since we moved and she has way fewer friends to see in evenings.

Evening everyone :wave:

I have all the minor ailments right now so feeling a bit weak and pathetic. Also, properly realised that I have a second pair of bottom wisdom teeth coming through and they are going pretty much perpendicular to the rest of my teeth. Guessing this isnā€™t going to be good and I should probably get myself a new dentist :grimacing:

Going to go eat custard creams to commiserate.

Awwww those names :heart:

P.S. OMGOMGOMGOMG

11 Likes

Very, very jealous.

Hey really hope youā€™re ok gp, youā€™re one of the good ones.

4 Likes

Donā€™t want to alarm you but some of that fish looks a bit undercooked.

1 Like

Still work wherever you do it, gp :+1:

1 Like

Yeah that sounds tough. Even as captain introvert I miss the TV something silly after a couple of nights apart. It is amazing when you see each other again though. Those hello-again-hugs are the best.

1 Like

Yeah I guess. It might sound sad/lame but weā€™re all youā€™re friends here, and itā€™s pretty much what evening threads are forā€¦to get through the occasional boring weekday nights.

3 Likes

Transpenine express is such a scenic journey

1 Like

Looks great. I picked a load of strawberries the other night and now thereā€™s a load more.

Making a chilli for dinner, might have a beer or two. Crap day at work again.

Day off tomorrow, Iā€™ll watch some World Cup and then 65daysofstatic in the evening.

1 Like