Evening thursday

420 BLAZE IT

4 Likes

Feeling like a full on massive bag of mixed nuts this evening. BUT, I’ve found another potentially cool job to apply for and @xylo dumplings are on their way!! :smiley:

5 Likes

2 Likes

it was a former work colleague

Hey all

Had a brilliant day with a baby that wasn’t mine. Obviously mine was there too, but double baby action is better than single baby action. Walked to shops and back for beer, listened to Parquet Courts and took this

Gonna have ham and egg salad and try not to fall asleep

3 Likes

Crispy pork gyoza! OMNOMNOM. to accompany the mass of sushi and miso soup :blush:

6 Likes

Aaah, I saw you mention cotton before, I didn’t realise you were referring to your cat :cry: Glad you found him.

1 Like

Great news! What a relief for you.

1 Like

I suppose you could say you didn’t cotton on to the meaning?

@xylo I’m glad cotton is ok

2 Likes

These are achievements. I have washing to put on and a dishwasher to unload and I really cannot be arsed.

Saturday will roll around before you know it

2 Likes

This is definitely not pathetic. Tough for you no doubt, but absolutely not pathetic.

2 Likes

They are genuinely very good achievements, and you went into work too, right? That is a particularly impressive one to do when you are feeling awful.

1 Like

Always feel bad leaving the TV at home when I’m travelling for work. I know it’s much harder for her particularly since we moved and she has way fewer friends to see in evenings.

Evening everyone :wave:

I have all the minor ailments right now so feeling a bit weak and pathetic. Also, properly realised that I have a second pair of bottom wisdom teeth coming through and they are going pretty much perpendicular to the rest of my teeth. Guessing this isn’t going to be good and I should probably get myself a new dentist :grimacing:

Going to go eat custard creams to commiserate.

Awwww those names :heart:

P.S. OMGOMGOMGOMG

11 Likes

Very, very jealous.

Hey really hope you’re ok gp, you’re one of the good ones.

4 Likes

Don’t want to alarm you but some of that fish looks a bit undercooked.

1 Like

Still work wherever you do it, gp :+1:

1 Like

Yeah that sounds tough. Even as captain introvert I miss the TV something silly after a couple of nights apart. It is amazing when you see each other again though. Those hello-again-hugs are the best.

1 Like