Evening! Wednesday Thread

I have never had a bagel.

I am not convinced this will be a great combination, but also just wear it if you want.

1 Like

Fuck.
I mean hi.
Bit teary, very anxious, pretty fucking depressed.
My big sister tried to get my little niece to say ‘vote Labour!’ for me but she’s at the “No camera!! No camera!” phase. So me and @avery made a video to encourage her and my stepdad said that was cute enough anyway :heart:

I think I must be, in my heart of hearts, an optimist. Really wish I wasn’t cos I’m always disappointed.

2 Likes

I have a team building thing at work tomorrow and then Christmas party on Friday.
Don’t know how I’m going to bear it.

Yes, sounds nice.

1 Like

B1qmQK-r4OS._CLa_2140,2000_712AZvHIf7L.png_0,0,2140,2000 0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0.UX522

2 Likes

Chickpea, potato, paneer curry, bombay spuds, basmati, Manny chutz

9 Likes

Noticed interestingly today that Brexit blokes bow before me when I talk to them on the doorstep. Properly try and be my friend. I think I must intimidate them.

Looks better than it did in my mind, I’d feel fine going out in that combo.

Disclaimer: I am not fashion expert.

1 Like

My housemate is being a huge melter by playing some of the worst Twitter centric music I have ever heard over their phone speakers in the hall for some reason.

Might move my garden sign round to his house now that I know he’s out.

2 Likes

https://eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/

1 Like

Utterly horrendous day of a horrendous week and it’s not going to get much better. Eating a lonely quesadilla and then going to go back to my hotel room and have a mope/cry and watch the end of Masterchef.

Very nice look. I heartily approve

1 Like

:hugs: xx when you next in Bristol? Let me know and I’ll buy you a nando’s

2 Likes

Pretty sure my step-dad used to be a shy Tory. Now he’s :rose:
Couldn’t be prouder

3 Likes

I’m here right now :slightly_smiling_face: but I wouldn’t be very good company. Will be back in jan and Feb.

2 Likes

Hope you’re ok laelfs. You’re one of my very favourites (don’t tell the others). Lots of :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Why start hoovering at half 8? Why

:heart: I will be ok, just not this week

1 Like