Evening (Wednesday)

making some food and then packing for my long weekend of debauchery.
will probably swing out later and meet a pal for a wee drink or two, just to get in the holiday spirit etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the benefits of not living in a city! The place is a couple of hundred years old, does some decent grub and is a two minute walk away from work :thumbsup:

Any decent pub gardens near you?

Haha so you can avoid any sweat barriers and just do it straight into the wool. Your jumper must be heavy with moisture :sweat_drops:

What’s your stag do plans Stan?

I am now wearing my pyjamas

hmmmm lots of good food & booze, catching up wi loads of pals I ain’t seen in years. can’t wait. also cant wait to explore san Sebastian :slight_smile:

1 Like

Err there’s one close-ish but nowhere near as nice as that, and because its quite built most places only have the correct angles for a couple of hours of sun.

Just had a :pizza: in Pitlochry now on a train home to play bridge :clubs::diamonds::heart::spades:

My work has been given free tickets to TRNSMT cos it’s right next door and they need our car park. Raffling them off to staff so I stand a good chance for free Radiohead tickets Friday. Might not have anyone to go with.

1 Like

I’m stuck in a sweltering office until 8:30. Oh how I wish I was in a nice beer garden.

You are welcome to hang about with me and my pal, if you so wish.

1 Like

I’m going on my own - we can have a TRNSMEAT*

*Sounds like a dating service for people who are between genders.

Someone should start a thread.

Only if you all promise to pretend not to be from the Internet.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m wearing a dark blue waterboys t-shirt with shorts, and the shorts are a very similar shade. At a glance it probably looks like I’m wearing a football kit!!!

1 Like

Cool thanks @Unlucky and @keith. If it comes through I will hit you up!

1 Like

“No, we met via a smartphone app.”

We could probably just pretend all the Glasgow Englishs know each other.

2 Likes

Off to learn how to upload pdfs onto a website in a minute. :rofl:

Had top day with my new class, few very ‘spirited’ characters so will be fun.

1 Like

done nothing the last couple of days. ill as fuck. just been laying in bed and rushing off to throw up every 30 mins. life is mega passing me by.

Had prawn stir fry for tea.

Just as you’d expect for your regulation stir fry, it was absolutely bang average.

Gonna have myself a Mr Freeze or two for pudding.

Think I shall watch some telly for a bit and then go to bed.

Made the mistake of setting up a tab so now want to try all the beers.

1 Like