Evening, Wednesday.

Alright? Funny old day, Mrs F wasn’t feeling up to going to the doctor so not done much except go to the supermarket and the post office. Pizza, beer and Curb tonight I think. U?

1 Like

Just had pizza, will out the kids to bed and then a few EPs of the west wing. Loving it as my first watch so far

mood

Mrs Z quit her job today and asked for McDonalds for dinner, so it’s Katsu Nuggets and a Big Tasty for me. Quite pleased as I don’t feel up to cooking or anything else really today. Might do a couple of stars on Mario Galaxy, but mostly mooch I think tonight.

@escutcheon - it’s really well written and great TV. A shame that it’s been held up as a totem to the superiority of liberal centrism, but I’m not sure you can hold it against the show as a whole.

5 Likes

Watching football drinking beer.

It was borderline cringy in the first ep but but the last one, ep 20 season 1,was stellar. Can’t wait.

1 Like

one of the very few dissers I hold in high regard for food opinions. especially respect your fish finger work.

5 Likes

Hey hey.

Kids are asking for a new family watch. As in an American show we can watch together.

Bit of swearing ok, they loved the us office, IT crowd, parks and rec, brooklyn 99. So far are not as into schitts creek as I am.
Any suggestions??

Had sausage and mash for tea…might well be asleep very soon.

Yeah, there’s too much schmaltz at times for sure and it’s too idealistic at times, but so long as those faults are recognised for what they are and not celebrated its still worthwhile.

2 Likes

Which pizza?

Posted incorrectly. That’s for @anon19035908

Lunch the other day was literally just 8 fish fingers - nowt else. Living it up KissingInKansas style.

3 Likes

Just Morrisons stuffed crust pepperoni, nothing fancy.

1 Like

oioi saveloy

2 Likes

I’m off this evening.

An evening of drink and films. I’ll definitely order a delivery. Might go for a burrito from Chipotle.

Is Community any good for them?

I can’t remember how appropriate it might be for teens.

3 Likes

Seinfeld

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a classic.

1 Like

eric bursts into slick’s living kramer style dressed in kids clothes and plonks himself on the couch

2 Likes

Oooh will look!

Good idea for a thread.

2 Likes