Evening! (Weds)

Alright? Had a pretty good day, got some stuff done and now I’ve started a big Peep Show rewatch. Gonna drink some wanky beers and this is for tea (sacked off breakfast for dinner today, wanted some grease)

What the fuck are you upto then?

2 Likes

Also getting a pizza in. Hawaiian for her, mushroom for me. Might not be mushroom for dessert after that!!! but I’ll power through anyway

2 Likes

Evening…

Probably also having some form of takeaway as we are missing a key ingredient for what was planned and also because I deserve a pity takeaway after being (kind of) knocked off my bike.

Should probably take the dog for a quick walk at some point, although he seems happy enough for now.

1 Like

An address being incorrect on a system and me issuing a letter to that address has caused my a fair amoint of grief at work this afternoon.

And will have to tell a higher up tomorrow.

Jusy had a crisp sandwich.

ahh the surprise takeaway due to missing an ingredient that was absolutely not intentionally missed at the supermarket. my favourite kind.

6 Likes

oh shit, we’ve forgot to get the right kind of salt. i’ll get on the blower to the jasmine garden then, fucks sake.

5 Likes

I built a adopt Pitbull voice :fire: FIREPIT :fire:

Which after about 8 hours of online training and meetings was just what I needed.
Eyes burn from laptop looking.

7 Likes

Evening

Watching a Tame Impala stream and having a pale ale. Will stick a pizzer in the oven in a bit.

Bloody hell. Why is everyone having takeaways? Now I want one.

2 Likes

We are having tandoori chickpeas, fake tikka chicken bits and rice if that helps.

2 Likes

that is a well kept lawn.

2 Likes

Sounds lovely.

And a fancy…partion thing.

1 Like

That’s where she keeps the kids.

2 Likes

My wife managed to completely forget to nip to Sainsbo’s on the way home, never mind forget an ingredient.

2 Likes

Evening all!

I’ve had a successful day of computer games and Wor Lass made pasta with fish for tea. My hay-fever is playing up a bit so couldn’t taste much but the texture was great.

I’ve got football training later.

Got some pizzer dough in the bread machine isn’t it. So pizza.

Otherwise… :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Chips with everything!

Mighty fine

Watch football
Cook dinner
Eat dinner
Watch more football
Read
Bed

4 Likes

I might throw these potatoes away today

12 Likes

Wish I was having pizza :sob: instead of this stupid haddock frittata

The crinkle cut turned out to be chunky ones that were going to take 25 minutes to cook and I couldn’t wait that long so we had tiny portion of fries (much more agreeable 14 min cooking time) cos we didn’t have many left