Evening

hashtag pintmen

2 Likes

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve had cornbread beforeā€¦ rest is a winner though.
Onions on the dogs?

Hi

Travelling back to my parents in a minute. Gonna get my train beers on. Wedding tomorrow (not mine), so tonight is my Friday night.

Hello
What are the posters for? A gig? Are they a good design?

Hello
Niiice, is it a family or friends wedding?

Eat an apple

Hello.

ā€˜er indoors is off to see a play starring someone who is Simon from the Inbetweenersā€™ fiancĆ©eā€™s sister and also was on Strictly once? I think thatā€™s right. I was bored by the time she got to the end of that explanation, if Iā€™m honest.

Probably just going to play internet Skyrim and read my book, which I was enjoying a lot more before I knew that it was featured on Richard and Judyā€™s book club.

1 Like

Itā€™s a basic phone sales job but itā€™ll give me the chance to start working in Spanish and gaining experience and MĆ¼nsterā€™s quite a nice city.

Sounds good, best of luck.

Hullo M_w_t! Thank you for starting the evening thread!

The posters are for a friendā€™s club night that Iā€™m helping promote and am also working at. Hereā€™s the design!

2 Likes

Friends, so a High chance Iā€™ll be a staggering mess by 8pm

1 Like

Good evening, book and videogames, pretty nice line up that. Enjoy!

1 Like

hahaha whereā€™d you buy it from? the WH smith bestsellers chart? hahaha

Pretty good design tbf

ah had one earlier.

I was an absolute mess and most likely embarrassed myself, but i think i had fun.

Iā€™m in Vienna until Sat morning. Have mostly been knackered, from working from 7.30 to 2, and then doing stuff afterwards. One of the classes Iā€™m teaching are a proper pain in the arse (got a lovely class too). I got to hang out with a friend I havenā€™t seen in two years as well, which was great.

Hereā€™s a shit Euro-pop song you cannot escape anywhere here. Some of the kids today at work described it as ā€œan ear diseaseā€. Later in the day when I was at the Austrian equivalent of Superdrug, I noticed this woman has some ā‚¬9 perfume there. Song title means ā€œBreathless Through the Nightā€.

1 Like

Excellent

1 Like

Hiya

The Guardian just rang to ask me to write an opinion piece for the morning, so got a late night once bubs is in bed.

Saw Fences today - way too much like a play for my liking (I know itā€™s based on one)

10 Likes

DUBLIN! Yaaaaassssssssssss

3 Likes