Evening

Only slept for like 5 hours last night due to being stressed and have been working all day, but I have now poured myself a glass of wine and am about to watch the new episode of that show you know. Yeahhh.

I need to go to tesco to buy some cheese

but I can’t go to a shop just to fucking buy cheese!

What else should I buy?

Bread, pickle, crisps

could get some more bread, don’t like pickle, crisps I feel is sadly inevitable

Can’t believe this is coming from an actual British person! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

is it particularly British? Would have thought it was more a fancy European thing.

I don’t like pickle either. How about some cucumber or tomato to balance the cheese then? Or crackers?

it’s mostly for my cheese on toast addiction, but crackers is a good shout.

1 Like

pickle

• yes of course
  • no for some reason

0 voters

Well, most Europeans I know are either Scandinavian or British. But I feel like I always get weird looks in Britain if I mention the fact that I think pickles are gross.

I guess cheese and pickle is a pretty common sandwich combo here.

It’s odd really as I love jalapenos and gherkins on a burger so I should probably like pickle.

Hard to believe pickled eggs and pickled onions are a real thing people just eat as they are.

Fucked up world

1 Like

Avo and gerkins are my favourite bagel filling because I’m a filthy animal

1 Like

what’s an avo?

cado

I’m cooking a chili and watching Michael Phelps race a shark on tv

ah right.

Ill. Can’t even concentrate on Bob’s Burgers. :frowning:

damn. quite like him as an actor, didn’t realise he was a writer tbh, looks like he wrote tons of plays. co-wrote Zabrisikie Point, and Paris, Texas amongst others

love the Holy Modal Rounders though. Indian War Whoop is the greatest

1 Like

Evening

Cooked some okra for the first time earlier. Turned out pretty delicious, hoping it wasn’t just a fluke that it worked so well. Now I have ice cream. Decent evening all round :+1:

2 Likes