Evening!

I’ve had dinner already so I’m declaring it evening.

I’m planning on moving my dinner forward half an hour in the hopes that it means I get to bed earlier and get up earlier and become super productive and transform my life!

What have you got planned this evening?

I’m going to play some more GTA Vice City I think, a friend has asked me to draw his album artwork for him so I think I’ll make a start on that tomorrow.

Hope you’ve got something fun planned x

It’s not evening yet

Groggy as I’ve just had a kip. Spaghetti Bolognese for tea

it’s evening once you’ve had dinner rich

Nah it’s not

fight you for it!

I’m a fraidy cat so no

aw it’s ok (imagine I just ruffled your hair there), you can call it late late afternoon if you like.

Spag bol sounds nice, don’t think I’ve eaten that since I was a child, bet it’s really tasty

The TV makes the functional meals, and it’ll taste fine, bit it’ll have no depth of flavour to it.

don’t let her/him hear you say that!

Nah, she knows.

Woah… what’s going on here? it’s only 5:58!

This apparently. I’m very uncertain of the truthfulness of this statement

i’m physically exhausted from moving like 4 boxes and a couple of guitars, this evening i’ve got to write up my annual appraisal and do an online training module even though I’m on ‘holiday’ because I didn’t get it finished last week

it’s 18:00 now, officially recognised as evening by everyone. You can now post :slight_smile:

what was in the boxes? Solid gold?

books mainly

way more valuable then!

Okay, thanks Bam. Let’s keep quiet about what happened there; no-one beyond the three of us need to know you went a bit far this evening :wink: :shushing_face:

Was supposed to be going to a JavaScript meetup, but knocked that on the head, so will be looking for some ingredients to cook in a bit.

how beautiful is this song?

I only ever knew the YLT cover, didn’t realise these guys did the original.

dig the subtle motorik beat underneath like a giddy heartbeat

I’m eating something and trying to get some kind of songs out of my endless reserves of notes.

Mackerel and mash for dinner. Sounds unpleasant but we’ll see. I also have beer and want to watch episode 6 of Fargo before my brother gets back from work.

Evening!