Evening?

Is it evening yet? What you up to? What you eating?

Started the endless cycle of the cat asking to be let in through the window when the back door behind her is wide open. Guaranteed she will then run straight out of the back door. That’s my evening sorted.

Just had my cat on my lap for like the 2nd time in his life lol (the other one loves a lap but not this one). Sad though to hear about Kate Spade who has died in an apparent suicide :frowning:

Evening! Had hot dogs because of that thread. Packing. Watching Love Island.

I’m having a nice day of doing not very much. Got up early this morning and did three crosswords, then had a long shower and then had a two hour nap, ate some soup and now I am back in bed. Love my introvert time. Was gonna go for a walk but the weather isn’t that good, so lying around in bed it is.

evening imipolex g and etc

I sat around all day reading and waiting for various things (both tangible and intangible) all of which I’m still waiting for

probably will do some more of the above

After this poll last night I would like to see some of the evening thread lurkers posting please. :pray:

It’s all regulars who would never admit to enjoying the daytime/evening chat threads right?

Imagine posting nonsense all day but then being too cool to post in the evening thread. Imagine!

Got my parents round visiting the baby. Gonna cook up some tea after they leave and then have a nap. I’m whacked.

Bunch of cunts! Aren’t you you lurkers? (Anon poll)

• Yes
  • Undoubtedly yes

0 voters

I got a chicken noodle soup thing from Wasabi. I’ll have to heat it up again when I get home. I should have just got in a Subway.

Loads of work emails to write when I get home together with a start on writing a shift rota. All shit stuff. I hope you guys have a better evening than me.

Hi imipolex & etc,

Had spaghetti for tea, will hopefully be following that up soon with spare cream cheese frosting after covering my mum’s birthday cake. Also need to wrap presents, write out card.

Bit shattered as R didn’t want to nap today (this meant no nap for me also), but had a nice morning at the library - R was super into the story and rhyme bit today, doing all the actions and sounds, it is good to see him like that because for quite a while he was pretty reserved outside of home.

Did you get anything good at the library? My GF got tickets for her and my daughter to go to a Benji Davies reading/live illustration. Well jealous!

A flat blew up next to our house last night so got kicked out for a few hours and got a bit smashed at the closest pub.

Today has been a real struggle, and I’ve still not recovered. Desperately trying to gather the motivation to go to the gym at 8. Come on J-Mann!!! You can’t do it!!

Forgot Jenny Hval is playing this evening and now I’m in Woking

Blew up?

I had lasagne earlier. From a kit, for shame. Out with dog and then going to mark till bed time.

Yeah the roof set on fire

The Fever of the Hay is upon us.

A tish oo.

No way I’m open opening the window for the cat in that sitch

I am very jealous too! Never get anything like that around here.

We got The Day the Crayons Came Home, Peace at Last by Jill Murphy (which I remember having when I was little) and a pretty good lift the flap book about space.

Also, they were giving away little copies of A Busy Day For Birds through a Bookstart thing, we’d had it before from the library so it was cool to get a copy. That was what was being R when R got really into doing all the bird motions and sounds :grinning: