Evening?

tapas are to be served for free with a drink and i’m not drinking today.

MacDo does not deliver here AFAIK.

i live above a pizza place tbf, but pizza here is terrible.

Cake is iced and presents are wrapped so I have done everything I needed to do this evening. DiS is slow tonight so I should probably do something other than stare at my phone. Might watch Westworld, or read and listen to Saltland. Or do nothing.

Have you thought about opening some kind of food place in your town? You’d make a killing.

What cake did you bake/make?

i have actually, but i’d be too shit at business.

My brother made a carrot cake, I made cream cheese frosting and iced it. Hummingbird Bakery recipe because there is little point in other carrot cakes existing :drooling_face:

Just put the bins out and managed to tip one of them over because it was so heavy with old carpet (yes I know) and I feel like I might have broken my wrist in doing so? Fucking hurts and it’s gone all up my arm ffs.

Anyway. Having some tea and eating some biscuits.

Hit me up! My son was NOT happy with the carrot cake i made

• I’d rather live somewhere that had an incredible national cuisine but relatively poor versions of food from other cultures available (e.g. Spain, Thailand)
  • I’d rather live somewhere with a wide variety of well done international cuisines on offer (e.g. UK)

0 voters

i don’t really have the time to take advantage of the incredible produce here, so i’d be better off in the UK where I you can rustle up things like stir frys and get decent ready meals quickly.

Sorry that my flippancy missed this human tragedy

Yet more gardening and potting this time out front.

2 Likes

Cake recipe:

Cream cheese frosting recipe (with two bonus frosting recipes!):
IMG_20180605_211951847

When finished it might look something like this:

Top tip: don’t do any of that bullshit patting the grated carrot dry that some other carrot cake recipes tell you to do.

Would strongly recommend buying the first Hummingbird book, it is at least 90% amazing.

1 Like

Shame you can’t wear it till Christmas really

1 Like

I don’t deserve y’all

See you tomorrow night

Ha. Dinner?

I’ve got :hotdog:

You see, I don’t deserve you