I just accidentally ate some germoline

Will I…?

• Die
  • Be fine

0 voters

sorry @anon19035908

1 Like

Hey kids!!
Got told to be more sergeant major today so obvs going to grow a moustache and partake in passing the port.

Yoga later then zzzzzzzzz

5 Likes

think i’ve fully gone through the looking glass.

embroiled in a fight with DWP to STOP my universal credits payments now.

7 Likes

NOT LONG LEFT TO DECIDE THE BEST CHEF

1 Like

got a new job today, the 4th time that’s happened in the last year lols, start on Monday, soooooooooo delighted to be giving this current one the boot. It’s money but it’s miserable.

celebrating with birds eye chicken burgers and mccain smiles

22 Likes

The weather is absolute misery, even when it’s not raining. Just grey. Fucking joyvoid country. Speaking of, feels increasingly like the entire world is spoiling for an aggro fight lately, irl and online. Might just go full man in a cabin.

2 Likes
Culinary truth time
  • Guy Fieri was robbed
  • I can sit through an entire episode of Guy’s Big Bites without having any fun, being inspired to cook, being inspired to eat and I hate everything
  • Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is top quality viewing of the highest order
  • once again, I cannot stress this enough, I’m a joyless husk of a human who hates everything.
  • Even joyless husks can enjoy Guy Fieri’s carefree television programming. I like that Guy

0 voters

Evening all, it’s my Friday today so toot toot :tada:

Help me decide what to have for dinner please. Options are:

Chicken with something… tell me what that something could be. I have some chicken breasts and it needs to not include pasta. We have most other things :woman_shrugging: Helllppp.

OR

Scampi, chips and peas! (trying to be a bit healthy so not so keen* on this but it would be easy).

*by not so keen I mean, I obviously would much rather this but … Sigh.

No plans for this evening… :expressionless:

Congrats @AQOS on new job!!

7 Likes

Alright?

Got steak, dauphinois potatoes and green beans for tea, might have a Guinness or two. Watching S9 of Taskmaster and staving off the dread. You?

2 Likes

@Gnometorious

1 Like

@moderators please merge this thread into @AQOS’s. Have you seen him lately? He could use a win.

3 Likes

Hello!

Quiche and chips for dinner, I got chips from the chippy because oven chips are crap, aren’t they?

In other good news, the snot is clearing. Or maybe the drugs are working. Still going to have a dose of night nurse tonight for a deep night’s sleep.

1 Like

You are now merged into Joke, hope you both are very happy

2 Likes

@Witches and @Gnometorious You should both join film club tonight, you’ll enjoy the film a lot!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Who won?

Ooh, you know I started watching that last night before I bailed to watch Urban Legends 3 with @JaguarPirate :laughing:

I may actually join!! Will go add myself to the DM list

1 Like