Evening

Imagine all the lovers are doing loads of smooching tonight.

What else is going on?

Watching dollface and cooking a M&S curry

Moong dal for me. Simply ā€˜okayā€™.

6 Likes

Hoping for a smooch, probably not going to happen. Soup and sourdough for tea. Just been doing some much needed journal admin. Off tomorrow, so gonna beer a bit tonight I think.

1 Like

Quiche and oven chips for dinner. Not worth a photo.

A night lounging on the sofa beckons

I just had a Home Alone moment (my neighbour forgot to get m from school), I ran with the fantasy and did my best Catherine Oā€™Hara looking for a polka band in the taxi queue at Piccadilly.

Look at my crow badge :black_heart:

Iā€™m wonā€™t be doing any smooching :fist: I will be thinking about it though.

9 Likes

Am I fuck

That looks great! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Stuffing-crusted pork steaks, dauphinois and peas for tea. Very nice indeed. Gonna watch CBS Reality and lounge around until bedtime I think.

Thanks. I should have precooked or soaked tbe mung beans for longer though, there were some gritty ones that had me fearing for my teeth :sob: Iā€™ll need to give the leftovers a longer cook

The feral urge to have a pot noodle for dinner when I bought loads of nice, healthy food

No smooching for me, and none for Joel and Maggie iā€™d imagine either.

1 Like

Hiiiiiii all, still feel shite. The bf is out for the evening so I am firmly planting myself on the sofa and I think Iā€™m going to watch some sci fi and eat some popcorn :blush:

Evening all!

Iā€™ve had a pretty nice day off - dropped The Child off at nursery and went out for breakfast with Wor Lass, then got a hair cut and eventually bought a sofa.

I made a large volume of saag paneer for tea and there is now a big tub of radioactive green sauce going into the freezer. We all had heart-shaped empire biscuits for dessert.

We were meant to be getting our hob back this morning but the electrian needed a cable he didnā€™t have spares of so is coming back. I also managed to chase a refund for a coat I returned.

There might be some smooching later but Iā€™m too much of a gentleman to tell you about it.

Itā€™s an episode where everyone in town is horny and smooching in their dreams. Ffs.

Evening.

Had a mooch around the Marksā€™s valentineā€™s meal deal earlier but it looked shit.

They did have the 2 X pizzas and 2 X sides for a tenner on though. So we had potato skins and half a cheeseburger and half a spicy chicken pizza each. Dirty fries kept back for another day.

No real plans for this evening. Bit of dog entertaining and a bit of telly I suppose.

3 Likes

Hello!

Iā€™ve just done a bunch of smooching with two beautiful Great Danes.

Iā€™m about to put together a dinner thatā€™s extremely ā€œlast day before paycheckā€. Some good things in there, just would normally never have thought to put these things together as one meal: onion rings, jalapeno poppers, spring rolls with rice. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Think I figured out (by way of internet, not been via a doctor yet) whatā€™s been causing my dizziness for the past couple of weeks, Iā€™m pretty certain itā€™s that thing where the crystals in your inner ear (!) get dislodged and your brain literally canā€™t make up or down out of anything. Luckily, I also found an excercise/set of movements thatā€™s meant to help, so as of yesterday Iā€™m doing those on the regular. Life in your 30s man, always something new!! (Although this is apparently most common in people in the 50+ age groupā€¦)

Things are continuing to move forward with my festival which is now only slightly more than two months away! :scream::star_struck:

5 Likes

Gave blood today so Iā€™m having a kebab and chips.

7 Likes

Bowieā€™s finest work

4 Likes

Best stuff wouldā€™ve gone over the weekend.

Got me the leek souffle tarts, duck breast and plum sauce, asparagus and billionaire pots with a bottle of prosecco. Doing roasted tenderstem broccoli and honey roasted chantenay carrots with the duck and asparagus. Thatā€™s tomorrow nightā€™s tea sorted. Ā£16 baby

2 Likes

I have! Donā€™t think itā€™s exactly that though, but classifications vary a little bit between countries tbf. What I think it is is called ā€œcrystal diseaseā€ over here (which is hilarious imo), and has the catchy name Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo ( BPPV ) over your way.

3 Likes