Evening!

Quietly excited about this.

2 Likes

Had to put a jumper on at work today

Treated myself to a post-football Lucozade orange

2 Likes

Didn’t it!!!

I was being all Barry Big Bananas earlier this week but I put my heating on earlier for ten mins. Told myself it was cause I’d done a big woollen jumper wash and wanted to give them a blast otherwise they won’t dry for love nor money but it was me for and the cat. Icicles coming off her fur I swear to God

1 Like

Evening kiddos

Just having a lazy night on the sofa. Feels a bit like a Friday in a funny sort of way. I’ve got a half day tomorrow and my other half is heading off for a weekend away, and I’m winding down already

Very much this

1 Like

No @ing me? :sob:

I also had poke today

1 Like

An oversight!! :pensive:

How was yours? This was excellent but really on the spicy end

1 Like

:two_hearts:

It was delicious as usual!!

1 Like

Pretty quiet eh.

1 Like

Shut it

oh god I think this is gonna happen in like a matter of days, not weeks, oh jesus

‘Greggs Outlets have sprung up around England, Scotland and Wales, but it’s the baker’s home region that has the most. The Outlets sell day-old Greggs products that were unsold at other stores. They are perfectly fine to eat, but unlike at other Greggs, the products are sold cold

What a world

2 Likes

I have no chocolate, help

would you like some bourbon biscuits?

Fuck yea!

1 Like

best 40p you can spend

1 Like

Quite stressed about work and finding it difficult to mentally switch off even though it’s almost 11pm

The fact that I’m only just having my dinner at almost 11pm isn’t helping either

2 Likes

So much this. It’s annoying me now.

3 Likes