Evening?

I have found burrito heaven

8 Likes

Have you been to Mestizo near Euston station? Mexican restaurant run by actual mexican people. Theyā€™ve got loads of great stuff like cuitlacoche, all kinds of tamales, and nopales you donā€™t get at many restaurants here.

Southampton?
A few years ago I got caught speeding on a dual carriage way approaching St Marys. I was doing 33 in a 30.
The following season we got the train and went to the real ale pub.

Nah, the A272 between Petersfield and Winchester. Think I was doing the same speed, but I know my mum was done for the same speed a few years ago so Iā€™m expecting it

Weyes blood plays Glasgow this weekend, I hope itā€™s not sold out

Evening all.

Was skint but remembered I had some euros Iā€™d not changed back from when I went to Paris last year.

So having some food then gig in Stereo.

Evenin Bam, hope youā€™re doing as well as can be ma man! Iā€™ll echo ccbs words.

Went to the gym again, definitely getting less sore. Nearly came flying off the treadmill much to the amusement of the people running next to me.
Making risotto.

1 Like

hello. sending everyone hugs. or whatever you prefer if youā€™re not a hugging person.

my plans for tonight are to get all of the bits of paper iā€™ve been holding on to for art/stationary purposes sorted out. and iā€™m going to see if my ipod will charge, or if i can even get it to turn on again. iā€™ve got to do another two bus, two train journey twice tomorrow and i need something to get me through the potential delays and standing in the cold without being 100% miserable.

stationery, isnā€™t it?

I think Iā€™m going to quit my job and just make music full time until my imminent death which is good!

e for envelope.

2 Likes

Make as close an approximation of a Pad Thai that you can with the ingredients youā€™ve got to hand! Fry up the tofu first in cubes so it holds its shape.

Drinking some wine. Designing wedding invites for one of my ATDā€™s. Might watch MasterChef in a bit.

You probably get more direct responses than anyone

seconding attā€™s sentiment.

are you finding the kondoing doable? i skim-read the book whenever it came out and do get pleasure from minimising, but iā€™m also incredibly attached to things that i shouldnā€™t be because they would cost money to replace/what if i need them at some point?/i can surely turn it into something else?

Nah but pretty much given up on legit mexican food in the uk. Will check it outsometime.

Evening, had a really stressful day but playing in bloc tonight, mon out

Hate it when someone goes into the kitchen like a second after Iā€™ve been in there making my dinner - at least try and make it less obvious

Hate those bits of spinal column you get in tinned salmon

When I get rid of stuff, I put the things in a bag for the charity, and then leave it in a cupboard/under the bed/whatever out of view for a week or two. If I didnā€™t even remember the thing, itā€™s good to go.

All the paper ephemera gets stuck into scrapbooks.

Sorry Iā€™m gonna go the gig I had originally planned to. Have a good one

Are you heading to firhill on Saturday?

1 Like