eveningtime of thursday thread

alreet?

really thought it was friday today. not only wishful thinking because i’d like to skip ahead to lovely weekend plans but just also had a feeling like i should’ve clocked off work about 5 and sat outside a pub drinking a nice refreshing pint.

need to do some cleaning tonight, haven’t got any food in so think i’ll get a 'rito ordered in.

wuu2 huns

4 Likes

Going to see Julien Baker :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Getting a kebab. Place your bets

• The chilli sauce will have a paste-like consistency
  • The chilli sauce will have a ketchup-like consistency

0 voters

With the amount of places that give you that runny sugary shite, the ones that make their own proper stuff really stand out. Real opportunity there.

3 Likes

Ordered and consumed a Chinese. Want to watch to football but will probably fall asleep. Thanks for reading

1 Like

Have had a really good day today, thanks.

9 Likes

Stir fry for dinner, pre-recording my second Dissonance Radio show tonight

2 Likes

Off for dinner and drinks with a friend over from America on short notice, nice stuff

Good sunny walk with some TUNES to get there, mulling over my Prima timetable clashes

1 Like

Trespassers on the line at Southall have caused our trains to be late. We have set off at last though.

Hello!

Glumness that has been on me all week has lifted :+1: but it’s left me exhausted and I really feel like it should be the weekend now.

Was meant to be going to see Oh Sees but I wasn’t really fussed and the person I was going with dropped out. So now I’m out to a work-adjacent thing but I’d rather just go sit in the park!

1 Like

Ahh I’ve been itching to do a show but I’ve been too busy to commit… I suspect I’m making excuses for myself

Had a lovely time in the garden with my fave neighbour just now, just shipped Fig off to the cattery one night early which I’m ecstatic about, now making sesame packet noodles with some veg and, as inspired by the noodle thread, broken up fish fingers. Got so much work to do tonight but its my Friday and a train pina is just around the corner :star_struck:

7 Likes

Feel a bit emotional about it actually tbh. Forgot how life can be good sometimes, seemingly out of nowhere.

4 Likes

I think there’s a few people signed up to do a one off, and some people with zero experience of recording a show

I’ve got a lot of incredible tunes to put in. I’m a bit concerned that I’m setting the bar too high with this and other shows won’t live up to to the standard I’m setting

2 Likes

Nailed it. I’m happy again too.

3 Likes

Dunno if I’ve only had good ones but I prefer the ketchup-like, seem to be a rarity down here

If it doesn’t spoil any surprises - are you theming or framing your show in any way?

I’ve done a couple of different radio shows in the past so comfortable with the technical side (though I don’t have everything I need to hand) - I just found planning took up quite a lot of my week to the point it became a chore, and maybe that is making me put off starting a new one.

Whether I get involved or not, I’m really looking forward to hearing everyone’s shows.

Evening!

Going to have a light tea of baked potato and salad, as my housemate did a cooked breakfast at lunchtime (brunchtime?), which was nice.

Less nice was lots of loud drilling from next door much of the day as they’ve got the builders in. Feeling a bit headachey as a result.

Ha I’ve had that in the back of my head this week and I’m glad you’re right :raised_hands:

1 Like

Evening

Still raging about the house move possibly/probably going on its arse because of the clown at the bottom of the chain.

Have ordered this for dinner as a means to try and console ourselves

So annoyed!

1 Like