eveningtime of thursday thread

Although I’m doing a show on launch day, then one the following Saturday, so the second one is pretty much a greatest hits of my record collection

1 Like

Got two hours to get from trawling at 30mph past Hayes, to Alexandra Palace.

Pulled ass muscle going into third day of pain

2 Likes

Evening

I’m still working, stretching my very rudimentary google apps script knowledge to try to partially automate a boring task. Will prob stop soon for the day as I don’t really know what I’m doing.

Got no work done most of the day as there were workers pruning trees with chainsaws in the garden all day and I couldn’t hear myself think

No need to boast mate.

1 Like

What you going to Ally Pally for/to see?

Charli, baby. It’s ok, though, we got there, or there abouts just now.

1 Like

Just found out how much my friend is on at their new job

Oh no

Alright? Been to see my very pregnant sister for a bit which was nice, now making burgers and chips for tea with some of this concoction

Need to order the shopping and have an early night really.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Gregg Wallace doesn’t do Eat Well For Less anymore. Fuck this.

1 Like

Helllooooo :slight_smile:
Got some chicken with nandos sauce on in the oven, will probably just have it with some veg tbf.
Started Bojack Horseman the other day and I’m halfway through series 2 and it’s already made me cry three times so can see myself having to have a break at some point :smiley:
Nothing else to report really. New Rob vs Romesh later though, which is always really good fun.

OH. One thing to report. A stranger heard me doing an impression of Jack Grealish to a crow earlier. We had a nice laugh. I don’t think he knew I was doing an impression, I presume he just thought I was a lost brummy.

5 Likes

Today was my Monday. Anyone have a normal Jon for me?

Finished the late shift. Looks like it’s gonna hoon it down put here. Some sort of roasted veg and halloumi for tea. Bed, repeat tomorrow

Rasputin is the funniest song ever

“It was a shame how he carried on”

Fucking brilliant

3 Likes

It’s about a goat who can sing opera, and there’s four people running around trying to get it into a tuxedo. That’s it, that’s the film.

These men who dress operatic goats, the sequel to hollywood smash the men who stare at goats

Very popular as a just dance at school :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Had parents evening until 7.

Home now and eating a feast with the footy.

1 Like

I wonder if coop will have any more bagels today…

5 Likes

Such a busy day with work and trying to get ready for the DiS getaway tomorrow.

I just went to the petrol station and used the vacuum to clean the car and I noticed it had another nozzle for air freshener so thought I’d give that a go. Only as soon as I pressed the button it was clearly broken and drenched me in some sort of liquid air freshener. So I now smell lovely but the car still smells the same. :laughing:

6 Likes