Eventides to you all

Aight?

Got some cheap calvados to try some new cocktails out, managed to grab a spontaneous drink and catch up with my mate and bitched about work, off home for baked potatoes and Dragons of Power

State ya business below

Bangers and mash tonight. Boom.

4 Likes

Nearly got locked in the park because I was watching a squirrel hang upside down from a tree

2 Likes

Evening all!

No football for due to roadworks and car issues.

We had boerwors and sadza for tea.

Evenin

Had a succulent Chinese meal for tea. Delivery driver said Mr Chinese Takeaway was really happy that I’d used his new website to order it rather than justeat, so that’s nice.

Just sitting around for the rest of the evening really. Trying to entertain the dog

Plant-based?

4 Likes

Heinz spaghetti and sausages on toast for tea. My go to post sesh feeling better tea.
And some cheese and biscuits

2 Likes

More blanket repairing. More headache. Might watch something silly and go to bed for 9

Have worked on my website during work today, it is work i guess, not theirs but it is work. But just admiring the changes and thinking what a total angel and whizz our spicer is.

Just had some wonderful financial news and also just finished setting up my new newsletter which I’m launching tomorrow. Celebrating with a rosé Bulmers. What an evening.

2 Likes

1 Like

Just made chai then got into bed and drank chai

2 Likes

?? Idgi

1 Like

The great things on social media descended into a plant-based mash debacle

2 Likes

Like fuck am I going in there. Sake.

3 Likes

Got a new door and really happy with it

1 Like

House is clean!!

We had hotdogs and fries for tea. Walked dog, went to Asda to buy cakes to take to work.

Marking books and then it’s sofa and nonsense telly.

Had some rice pudding before. On the tin it said 9% of it was rice. Absolutely stumped. What’s the other 91% then. Don’t say pudding. Can’t just be milk.

The recipe I make is, I think, 50g rice, 25g sugar, 600ml milk, so yeah, 9% rice sounds about right

2 Likes

watched the angel episode with jeremy renner in earlier

2 Likes

Will that facial hair ever make a comeback? Only time will tell

1 Like