Ever been twitter or facebook suspended ? Been social media banned ? What for?

Inspired by this

I got a 12 hour twitter ban a few weeks ago for agreeing with another poster that Matt Hancock is a cunt. Other user who originally called him a cunt didn’t get banned. Seems unfair

Hbu?

2 Likes

Moderators, please close this thread immediately

4 Likes

Only the MMO Champion forums. Usually for calling a berk a berk.

Got banned from MiiVerse on Wii U cos I kept drawing tits with the stylus

10 Likes

Got banned from the school library

Sean once told me off for starting, let’s say, a few very similar threads in a short period of time. No ban, though.

2 Likes

What for?

Doesn’t have to be social media btw, can be pubs, shops, whatever

I have a lifetime ban from thomann.com

2 Likes

My personal twitter was suspended for a week seven years ago and I never found out why

I was banned from my advanced Higher English class after I sacked it off for a longer network play on the demo version of quake 3 arena

1 Like

Priorities

How did that come about?

Life bans from two pubs AFAIK. Been back in both many a time since the original.

1 Like

Err, I’ve written about it on here before … basically an escalating series of ’I would like to speak to your manager’ about a returned item they failed to refund that ended with me calling mr Thomann senior on his mobile and disturbing his golf game

Someone down the chain (Swedish customer service I guess) must have got a bollocking and subsequently all my orders are gatekept and cancelled along with very passagg emails

14 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever been banned or suspended from anything. I’m very boring.

4 Likes

I’ll happily block any of you on twitter if you like :kissing_closed_eyes: x

1 Like

That doesn’t count, you have no authority here …etc

2 Likes

I got told off for my constant Sweet Jane Andrews tagging.

4 Likes

Got a warning from twitter for calling someone a “bald bootlicking cunt”. Had a month ban for posting something about the IRA on an Alan Partridge page (should have disputed it as it was a reference).

Got a ban from here for making 12 threads in a day once and I’m IP banned from Redcafe. What a life.

6 Likes

Well if you will let your quotas drop…

6 Likes