Ever eaten food in a forbidden place? 🚫 🥪

I eat in bed sometimes which is quite polarising.

Made my way through a roll of werther’s in a museum once, completely ignoring the ‘no food or drink’ signs like bloody James Dean.

Ate a curry on the toilet one time too. Just number ones though I’m not a complete animal.

5 Likes

I’ve resumed eating things while in the bathroom, not during poo time tho. Did you finish the whole curry? No judgement, I’m more impressed really.

Used to have a little ritual when i was 16 (sneak a hot meal into the cinema in my backpack for my little solo trips from the mcdonalds opposite the cinema)

4 Likes

It wasn’t during poo time!

Yeah I think I did. Found the photo whilst looking for something else and it was mostly gone.

I wish they made waterproof food so you could eat in the shower

1 Like

Also eating in the library, i was a menace in this regard

1 Like

Stone cold classics, these. Thank you!

1 Like

Used to sneak some pickled jalapeños during prep before opening in Subway

1 Like

In a cemetery, ethically of course.

5 Likes

Took a fry up into the cinema once.

7 Likes

:trophy:

2 Likes

It was in a polystyrene container rather than on a plate but was still quite pleased with myself about it.

2 Likes

Really stunning work this. Plastic knife and fork?

1 Like

Proper metal cutlery! It was from a cafe where I knew the owner and was next to the cinema so it was inevitable really. The film was The Dark Knight.

2 Likes

Haha sorry didn’t mean to imply you were eating while pooing. I was just making it clear I was not either. Eating in the shower would be a dream.

1 Like

I like having a loud slurp of milkshake in a clothes shop

1 Like

I ate a 6" genoa salami grinder in church once. Not my proudest moment.

7 Likes

Is ass a forbidden place?

1 Like

Used to eat my dinner in the bath sometimes. Had a special tray and everything

8 Likes

Used to scoff mars bar ice creams and the like in the walk in storage freezer when I worked in a supermarket

We had Hagen dasz and I’d never tried it (my parents would never have bought it). I got a tub and just kind of bit into the top cos I didn’t have a spoon. I put it in the “leftover bits and bobs that wouldn’t fit on the shelf” trolley, planning to chuck it in a bin later

Anyway I forgot and at some point that ice cream would have gone on the shelf and someone would have bought it :flushed:

5 Likes

Used to go into Cardiff on the bus most weekends and take a spoon in my pocket, then buy a tub of Ben & Jerrys or similar and sneak it into the cinema.

1 Like