this now the broken toe thread?
- I have broken a toe
- no pal
- I have broken a bone
- I haven’t broken a bone
Ok, so everyone has held a catapult right, either home-made or shop-bought?
- I’ve totally held a catapult in this life o’mine.
- Somehow I’ve avoided holding a catapult.
- I have shat myself as an adult
- I have not shat myself as an adult
I had a few severe reactions to eating chocolate when I was younger, severe enough that I don’t particularly want to eat it again. I haven’t eaten most chocolate products but Creme Egg seemed the most topical.
I have seen A New Hope, star wars episode 4
- A new hope
- A who? Nope
Obviously assuming that any non-voters are confirmed sharters.
- I have played a competitive football match at some point in my life
- I have not done this
- I have been stung by a wasp/bee/hornet
- I have not etc
just association football?
Yes, just soccer
- I have eaten a mcdonalds big mac
- Vegetarian /vegan all my life
- I have done a fart that smelled so bad that I left the room to get away from it
- I prefer to luxuriate in my own stench at all times
Pretty sure I haven’t, because I know I don’t like the sauce and used to as a child think that I didn’t like lettuce, and now that I’m am adult I obviously don’t go to McDonald’s.
@Songs_about_ducking Are you happy to talk us through your (so far) lone resistance against the moving walkway?
- I’ve had any form of bank loan (Inc mortgage or credit card)
- Neither a lender or a borrower been
- I’ve made soup from scratch
- I have made better use of my time
quite like how this is just a really banal version of ‘never have I ever’