Everyone playing it cool: evening thread

Out of Office on until 12th June, offered a job to someone before doing that which is always a nice feeling (and had really nice conversations with the two I didn’t give it too, which was cool for an overthinker like me)

One of the most stressful days I’ve had in a long time, Madrid tomorrow and Primavera next week. Nearly got everything sorted.

Hey Jamesy, rock it man

7 Likes

It is pretty much a perfect beer!

1 Like

Ignore drunk me she’s a twat. Sorry if I offended you x

1 Like

It’s getting closer and closer to her top 3 tracks ever imho. Gets stuck in my head all the time

1 Like

Hiiiiiii, still working. But now I have a drink too, feel a lot more productive fueled with beer. This won’t last.

Can’t wait to finish and do the recycling. Party party party.

1 Like

Oh also bao buns, and either old Top Gun, Scream 5, or the new Nic Cage extravaganza for entertainment

Maybe one (1) ep of epic Stranger Things also

1 Like

Watched top gun last night, didn’t remember loads of it. Felt like I’d seen it lots but that might have just been @Lo-Pan posting the beach volleyball gif approx 5 million times.

Absolute choooons tho.

3 Likes

i think i’ve done well not to post it again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to put Top Gun on in the background but it seems to only be available to rent/buy on Prime. Hmpf.

I use slightly more :pirate_flag: means

Fuck me that was especially delicious.

1 Like

2 Likes

Had a bit too much of the ol’ Mary Jane earlier so went for a solo lasagne.

(This was half way through)

9 Likes

Evening DiS,

Having a chilled evening with some wine tonight. There is a local band on who I wouldn’t have minded seeing, but I can’t be arsed, quite frankly, and it was more than the cash I had in my pocket. Maybe they’ll play again soon, they’ve got another album out before long.

We’re also watching a weird thing on Disney plus where I haven’t a clue what’s going on

2 Likes

Evening troops

Going to play some Xbox with my pals and try not to fall asleep early. I’m sleepy.

Wrangled a takeaway off my mum and dad tomorrow night, so morning trip to Troon. Yes.

4 Likes

Simon Anstis was good value wunnee

1 Like

Can’t believe you’ve got this wrong on #lagerday.

1 Like

Just got outbid on a Melodrama vinyl - night ruined!

You just got buzzcocked mate

2 Likes