Everything Everything - A Fever Dream

Haha

Sorry about your crowd there. Seemed like a fairly even gender balance in Bristol (at least around where I was). Night of the Long Knives was an undoubted highlight. That synth drop!

1 Like

Yeah that was my actual highlight. Had a weird memory blank when posting last night - I knew in the back of my mind there was another song that had rocked my socks off but couldn’t for the life of me remember what it was! Synth drop was absolutely huge.

1 Like

My pal has a spare ticket for tomorrow night at the Barrowlands so I’m tagging along. I was really into EE when the first singles appeared and then the first album came out and I don’t think I ever bothered to listen to it. Haven’t investigated anything since, have obviously heard tracks here and there but not a full album.

Saw them live once before at T in the Park round about Man Alive coming out, remember it being right good fun. Should be interesting nonetheless.

Not sure I ever expected Everything Everything to cover Neil Young. It’s nae bad actually!

Hello new user! Welcome to the boards.

Radiant, thanks

There are some bloody weird things going on in this thread

5 Likes

This was huge the other night.

Its all got a bit primary school in here. That Glastonbury video was ace though thanks for sharing.

That ‘behave’ chump seemed to take issue with… well, I’m not entirely sure. Suspect this new user is the same one given behave has been banned twice in about a week.

Anyhoo… going to London show on Saturday - looking at train times, those who’ve been this week - what time did the set end? Hoping no later than 10.45pm…

Prolly about 10:15 in Leeds. We were out the venue via the cloakroom queue for about 10:40

1 Like

9/11
9/11
9/11
When?

Tomorrow at Ally Pally luckily. So hyped for this gig. Stuck on a train down from Manchester just playing 10 mins of the Adam Scott REM podcast ‘RU Talking REM re:me?’ then playing Breadwinner again.

Hard liquor is my medicine!

Ok.

Really enjoyed this show. Great atmosphere where we were closeish to the front. Just Qwerty FInger off the first album, usual choice but worked. Hopefully catch them again in the summer somewhere.

Today I was in a lift with Jon Higgs. But a lot of people were around so I did not have the guts to tell him how big a fan I was. I now regret that. regret. regret.

5 Likes

Just out from seeing them in Berlin. They played for 80 minutes and there was only one track I didn’t love. Not sure how many bands could do that. Breadwinner live was exactly as great as I’d hoped too. :+1:

1 Like

Breadwinner is soo good live! Am jealous of your evening.

1 Like