Everything is Cancelled Thursday Evening Thread

Evening guys. I just panic shopped and I feel a bit dirty. Tesco feels like the end of days. Looks like my remaining 4 site visits in this job will be cancelled so I could have a quiet last month?

What are you eating, doing, watching?

Anything else happening apart from coronavirus?

Going to go and play FOOTBALL :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh and one of my ATDs gave birth today in a hospital toilet. I said she was very unselfish for not taking up a bed in these trying times.

21 Likes

Teaching a five year old the concept of ‘chinny reckon’.

5 Likes

They should call the baby Lou.

16 Likes

Armitage

4 Likes

5 Likes

Totally going to suggest that right now

1 Like

“And this is the bonny little thing, little baby Ubend”

3 Likes

Bum-cam update: to ease my anxiety I was sedated. As a consequence I was off my tits for a couple of hours. I’m still a bit fuzzy now.

It’s been a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

16 Likes

I tell you what’s a good classical name, @laelfy: Pan.

3 Likes

Ooohhhh can’t you see
Bum cam and drugs for me.

2 Likes

Gonna play some Zelda and look up some new games to get, then a friend is coming round for dinner so the TV is making a chorizo and bean stew

1 Like

Finished my wfh extra work, not going to my sister’s cause A doesn’t feel up to it, gonna make some maple mustard sausages, wedges and beans for tea. Back to normal work tomorrow :frowning:

all the chat about pasta shortages made me want pasta

no pasta in tesco was there

Just bought 150 dollars worth of water and donated them to my local soup kitchen and a nursing home nearby.

30 Likes

How much water does $150 get you please Neil you fucking great lad?

Evening all. Fancied a bit of cinematic escapism from events tonight so I’m off to Deliverance at the BFI.
Relatively speaking, London’s like a ghost town at the moment. This bus is so empty.

1 Like

Big old cuppa water

3 Likes

Plenty of macaroni and expensive spaghetti in Maryhill