Everything is Cancelled Thursday Evening Thread

I don’t know whether to go home and see Pip. He needs to rest really and last time I saw him we had a cuddle and he was running up and down my sleeves. But I feel like I should go and see him while he’s still alive just to know I was with him one last time…

That said, if I’m in the house with a corpse tomorrow I’m going to be an absolute fucking wreck. god I can’t wait for this shitty week to be over. How the hell is this year equalling 2019 for shitness so far???

1 Like

ikr

wonder if she just thought it was a massive shit

1 Like

Haha no. It’s a bit of a shambles though (this particular round of recruitment, not my employer, I should add)

Only just got home. The cat was moaning even more than usual, then I realised that I forgot to open the cat flap this morning so he’s be locked in since last night. He hasn’t used the litter tray either, hopefully he’s just corked it up.

Still in the office, dealing with Coronavirus media stuff.

It’s not fun, this.

@anon19035908 after a terrifying few minutes of silence in the group chat - the joke has gone down well, ta

2 Likes

Did I receive a full writing credit?

‘Yeah some dude on the internet told me to say that’

3 Likes

That’s the most flattering description yet!

The dude on the internet.

2 Likes

@anon34135029 dunno if you’ve seen Provost’s part in the Toy Machine video I posted last week, but it’s bloody grand.

Collin Provost's "Programming Injection" Toy Machine Part - YouTube

1 Like

I started watching that but got waylaid by other things, I’ll catch this after dinner - thanks!

1 Like

going to the pub while we still can

4 Likes

Didn’t go to yoga. Went chip shop instead. One of my best decisions ever.

14 Likes

This was sarcasm, there’s no way I’m ever telling real people about DiS

5 Likes

Oh yeah same, christ can you imagine.

1 Like

You’re on a roll tonight!

1 Like

Always knew you had impeccable taste

Mint>raisin>>>orange

1 Like

You’re both dead to me

1 Like