Excellent question

When is the new Bill & Ted film coming out?

3 Likes

About 11 months

You know what, Ma0sm? Sometimes I think “If someone printed this post off and then showed it to me and asked me if I thought it was an exceptional post, I would say yes it is” and I think that about this one.

3 Likes

Bogus answer

1 Like

Keep getting excited by all the hype around it, then realise there isn’t much hype, I just follow the facebook/instagram page

1 Like
3 Likes

I wasn’t doubting the veracity, but that 11 months is a long time and hence, bogus

3 Likes

This is true praise, I am touched

1 Like

Ever printed a post off and then shown it to somebody and asked them if they think it is exceptional?

Did I dream that a new Mario film is coming out?

No, but I wish I had done this to xylo yesterday

1 Like

Mario 64? I haven’t seen the first 63!!!

6 Likes

Mamma mia!

PCBE

1 Like

Odd you say (odyssey) that.

2 Likes

Do you know what, I found out that my Odyssey save had been mysteriously deleted the other day but, now that it comes down to it, I’m actually really enjoying starting from scratch with it again.

1 Like

I played from the start a bit the other day. Well my son did bit I kept taking over like some overbearing ogre.

1 Like

Nope. Meant to be being made by the guys that do Despicable Me sometime around 2022.

1 Like

Sometimes when I’m looking for a thread using Google, I will find a thread that I started months ago which had an elaborate backstory specific to the circumstances of that day. I find it fascinating to see them because not only am I posting but other people are posting in them as though they’re completely normal too. I stare at them not understanding anything at all, it’s like it’s someone else who has written the replies or decided on the tangents. It’s a nice reminder of how we are all mortal and one day we will all be dead and forgotten.

So anyway, here’s Wonderwall.

2 Likes