Expected deliveries AND items you're currently bidding for AND items you're selling

Expected deliveries

• Batch of records from norman records (my maudlin career, rounds, spiderland, donuts, pinata, punisher)
  • Some Adidas socks

Items currently bidding on

• LIFTED on vinyl on eBay. Set my limit at £20 so won’t get it

Selling

• our car (listed for £1800 hoping to get £1500)

Any other business is also permitted in this thread

1 Like
9 Likes

Those Lighthouse Family fans don’t mess about huh.

2 Likes

SAKE.

2 Likes

Le lightoi

1 Like

Expected deliveries

• 2 x handmade cycling caps (I have a feeling the chap I bought them off has forgotten… I basically bought them from Instagram… when is it acceptable to prod him??)
  • some cycling shoes

Bidding on nowt

Selling nowt

Also need to pick up some books from the local bookshop… does that count under AOB?

Yes!

I am awaiting a Phoebe Bridgers record from Norman records (GBOL)

1 Like

need to collect wasted shirt: Fungus II from piccadilly records when it reopens.

Expecting

Not sure if going to be legit as the real version retail at £75 and I got these for a fifth of that including shipping.

Was expecting this until earlier today, which I bought when half asleep and only realised in the morning that it was from a dodgy Chinese site. Needless to say despite checking sizing on their site it does not do up across my norks :frowning: not great material quality either but it does resemble the image:

1 Like

Expected deliveries:

• GoldFlakePaint magazine
  • Bed frame (exp. 29/06)

Selling: various childhood shit found under bed and in drawers

• Thirteen (13) rare/shiny pokemon cards
  • Four (4) game boy advance games (Pokemon sapphire, Zelda: a link to the past, Sonic advance 2, Sonic advance 3)
  • Seven (7) game boy colour games (Chessmaster, Legend of the river king 2, Pokemon pinball, Star wars racer episode I, Croc, Cool bricks, Test drive 6)

Got Ring Fit Adventure arriving at some point this arvo, plan to be jacked by Monday morning

TBH I only came here to make a Lighthouse Family joke and it’s already been made twice

2 Likes

Expecting

3 x 1L bottles of bubble solution
1 x Goldflakepaint magazine
1 x King size ottoman bed (02/08)
1 x King size orthopaedic mattress (02/08)
1 x 4 seater sofa (13 weeks time)

Bidding

N/A

Selling

My soul

It’s Elmer’s shirt

Expected deliveries:

From recordstore.co.uk
Bright Eyes - I’m Wide Awake it’s morning (new pressing) - a week late at the moment
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of Silence (new pressing) - dispatched yesterday

Direct from Label
Phoebe Bridgers - Punisher (according to the tracker this has spent the last 4 days somewhere over the Atlantic so I think the pilot is lost)

1 Like

My housemate made the same reference and I didn’t know what she was talking about :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ooft only a tenner. Bought!

One of my daughter’s favourite books

Yep - great bargin on that site.

1 Like