Extremely minor confessions thread

also dark or milk choc?

McVities milk chocolate, I’m not a complete reprobate

1 Like

How’s that?

we used to have a vending machine in the office that would spit out 5p pieces when you put them in - but would still register as having had 5p inserted. So you could just use the same coin over and over and get free chocolate

I think it’s fair to say I exploited this loophole

1 Like

:confused:

noob

2 Likes

1 Like

On more than one occasion I’ve bought new bed linen because I’m too lazy to wash the existing sets.

6 Likes

Despite claiming to hate babies, there’s actually one on the tram that I find pretty cute. She has lovely little chubby hands.

i’m lazy

I am unbearably pissed off at the moment. Think I’m just going to go drink more tea, smash my mug and then tidy it up and get on with things, like the quiet psychopath that I am.

5 Likes

:hugs:

1 Like

S’up la?

yeah i could quite happily smash something to bits right now

1 Like

Thanks for asking but it’s nothing worth mentioning, I just needed a vent :slight_smile: Thanks for letting me vent!

Here’s a compliment for ya, I really like all your things. As in your furniture things, (and your jumper and your bag) I think you and your wife have excellent taste.

1 Like

Hope the venting helped mon frere. DiS is always a good place for that kind of thing :thumbsup:

Aww thanks pal, that’s such a lovely thing to say :blush:

1 Like

His wife clearly doesn’t! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If I could super-like this I would :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Similarly I often sneak an extra fish finger under my pile of chips in the canteen and claim for 2 instead of 3.

Before the Euro came along German one mark coins were the same size as the old 5 pence. So I’d save up my five pees before going there and buy stuff from vending machines.

1 Like