Extremely minor recent irks

someone asks to be removed from an email chain. you:

• remove them as you’re a good person
  • leave them on because it’s funny

0 voters

Someone asked me to remove them from a report that gets sent out every Friday night. Told them to set up a rule to send it to junk instead if they were that bothered

So there’s a trend now, with word signs in the yard like you can do happy birthday, congrats or whatever, y’know?

Anyway, someone has gone and put one in their yard and it says treat or trick.

Woman next to me on the tram sniffing her snot up. Seems to be a big tram behaviour this.

Stumbled upon some page on Facebook where someone was telling Americans that Worcestershire Sauce was the same thing as brown sauce and posting a picture of HP Sauce. VERY IRKED but I’d have to sign up to some random group to inform them. I hope their Bloody Marys make them sick.

2 Likes

Honestly don’t know why I still follow this page.

Everyone in the comments about some drunk lads singing Coldplay and drowning out the kid busking

Only in manchester, what a city, literally never seen this happen before in the entire world, best city in the world loololololoooool.

Why does it bother me so much :see_no_evil::smile:

4 Likes

People in Glasgow are fucking awful for this kind of thing too now. They need to shut the fuck up.

3 Likes

Think this and the increase in social media use are to blame for the self aggrandising bullshit.

Bristol is the worst for this kind of thing. Literally anything that happens gets a response of ‘Only In Bristol!’

Would love all the ‘only in X’ people to have some sort of televised head to head where they see different images and they all have to shout ONLY IN X faster and louder to claim their city the title of being utterly devoid of uniqueness

11 Likes

I don’t own a physics degree, let alone many physics degrees that would necessitate a grasp of BODMAS.

1 Like

Would watch

absolutely irked by whatever that pluto thingy is

I’m never going to use it

but it pushes MUBI and All4 off the top list of tiles

absolute shiter

Disney+ has a million credits and even if you scroll forward and just watch the end it doesn’t click sometimes.

1 Like

The fact that not a single person in the comments has said anything about this being edited because that’s not how lighters work, and you can clearly see the jump

Art | Tech | Satisfying shared a post on Instagram: "🤏

Credit: YHG1668196 (DM for edit/removal)". Follow their account to see 1428 posts.

Can’t see the jump myself but loads of comments calling it out for being dull which is good enough, surely? I mean it’s baffling shit so what does it matter how it was made.

Wait it’s one of those lighters that do work like that isn’t is… was thinking it was the type where you have to spin the little thing. I’m wrong about everything.

Everyone locally banging about how ‘if x character in Stay Close left their house in Didsbury they would not then be on the Runcorn Bridge within minutes’ and just general ‘omg, I’m screaming at the TV’

Hey guys, have you heard of…the movies?

SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF FOR ONE MINUTE PLEASE

4 Likes

Wait until they find out the books set in America

1 Like