Extremely minor recent irks

Turning the dial on the washing machine one notch too far and having to continue turning it almost a full rotation to get to the setting I want.

5 Likes

I’d say this is the exact perfect level of irk for this thread. Well done.

1 Like

Someone bought a record from me on discogs. It’s now been 28 hours. Why has he not paid for it?

More tales of irk: new phone arrived, yay. So I go to put in the SIM card I’ve had since 2013, and it doesn’t fit in the phone. Wtf is a ‘nano SIM’.

Phone company are sending me a new one free, but it doesn’t arrive until tomorrow ugh

Did this ever turn up?

yup

2 Likes

Oh dear :frowning:

Maybe now Red Bull will FINALLY break into the indie bedwetter market!

:smiley:

My boyfriend lays the table for dinner - taking fresh cutlery from the drawer and ignoring the clean, dry cutlery in the thing by the sink, until the drawer is totally empty and then it’s, “Oh, there’s no cutlery in here” Well, how about using the stuff that’s been washed and is dry or how about bloody putting it away yourself instead of acting as though it doesn’t exist?! I think that a lot of things irk me…

Good news, pals! It’s fucked. Going to spend that £319 and my precious acquired knowledge now.

3 Likes

Yesterday was in a cocktail bar, bartender came over and I’d not really looked at the menu, quickly glanced at it and said ‘I’ll have and papa don’t preach, please’

He says ‘Papa don’t Peach’ and corrects me.

1 Like

Pint of beer in a Guinness glass. Even if someone else is drInking it

3 Likes

New starter says “ree-conciliation”. Also doesn’t know what that word means.

THEY DON’T FUCKING SELL IT ANY MORE

IRKAGE LEVELS… RISING

5 Likes

@moderators

Ordered a different one. Irkage levels falling.

Irked. Don’t recall ordering anything so weighing up whether I want to pay £3 to find out.

Go to the delivery office and ask to view the package and then decide

Can you do that - just hand it back if you don’t like the look of it? I’m intrigued to find out what it is but have been burnt before.