Extremely minor recent irks

There’s a woman on the bus sat in the aisle seat with the window empty, she has put her handbag on the aisle seat in front of her thus more or less blocking off 4 seats in total. There’s a few people stood up near her.

Mind boggling

(This also happened on a train once but the woman then put her bag on the enpty seat next to me and everyone who got on and had no seat gave me such daggers BUT IT WASNT MY BAG (Yes i asked her to hold it it or put it on her empty seat and she totally blanked me))

Mind boggling as it is that people don’t move their bag when it gets busy, I also find it mind boggling that people would rather stand than just ask her to move it. Yes some people might ignore them or get arsey, but they’re unlikely to get stabbed for saying excuse me do you mind if I sit there, and probably what will happen is that the person will move their bag

2 Likes

Absolutely wild behaviour

1 Like

When we got off the bus she was behind us and she stroked m’s hair so i clearly posted too soon about my adventures with the bus woman

2 Likes

I sometimes bypass the empty seats and deliberately ask people who’ve put their bag on the seat next to them seat to move it so I can sit down :laughing:

Only do this if the bus or train is very busy and the seats are limited, I’m not that person who sits down next to someone in an empty bus.

11 Likes

enjoy my new trousers after finally actually committing to buying some, but the material gives me a massive crotch bulge :expressionless:

hell yeah

1 Like

@JaguarPirate? More like @sexypirate

2 Likes

only a complete psychopath would dip food like that wtf stop

2 Likes

Mabon is from the 1970s not ancient

1 Like