Extremely minor recent irks

Similarly, after all of these years you would think someone could have perfected the snowball where you don’t end up with a shower of coconut whilst eating them.

2 Likes

seeded loaves or bagels where it all just falls off before it even gets to your mouth

1 Like

Admittedly I only look at it about once a day, but Facebook’s new thing of sending you notifications that are all “x commented on their post that you haven’t seen” or “x commented on y’s post that you haven’t seen”. Really desperate stuff.

6 Likes

Depending on who’s working the till, the coffee shop next to work sometimes give 10% off for working nearby.

Very inconsistent in giving the discount but obviously I’m not going to ask for 32 pence off my flat white.

My dad doesn’t really reply to texts, if he gets one from me he’ll just call me as soon as he sees it

Usually fine ofc but sometimes I send a text cos I’m busy, or it’s somewhere nosy etc etc - take a hint man!

My dad freaks out if someone isn’t available when he tries to contact them, but if I ring him there’s a good chance he doesn’t hear his phone, and if I text him I’m probably going to end up ringing him 3 days later because he hasn’t noticed he’s got a text

“The album you’d take on a desert island”
“Your house is burning down, you can only save one album, which one?”
“The album you think everyone should hear before they die”

Etc etc etc etc etc

THESE ARE ALL THE SAME QUESTION STOP ASKING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR “ENGAGEMENT”

1 Like

Not true at all!

The album you’d take on a desert island

Any Coldplay album. Once I’d thrown it in the sea there would be one fewer Coldplay albums in the world and I could die knowing I had made my contribution to humanity.

Your house is burning down, you can only save one album, which one?

The most valuable one. I’m going to be a bit short of cash in the short term.

The album you think everyone should hear before they die

“There you go, one copy of Stealers Wheel’s debut album Mr Blonde. Doing anything nice this weekend?”

7 Likes

This is an absolutely magnificent response.

my milk frother has decided to start making a horrible whining sound as it does its job

must be following in my footsteps heyoo

6 Likes

Redeemed a download code from an album, this is what I got

Yes, that’s one file for side A, one file for side B.

5 Likes

Looks like you’ve download fat lip twice

5 Likes

At a loss of what to do with myself

I don’t know if this is a minor irk or not. Google wants me to read this article…

Tell me who the band is in the article title, I’ll read it. As it stands, I refuse to click the link. This is everywhere now because of the need for engagement/advert impressions. And I will never visit any page that does this

4 Likes

The woman in front of me is sending very boring, long voicenotes on the train. Fine. However, after shes recorded them she’s listening back to them on speaker phone. She took her headphones out to do it. Good grief.

11 Likes

It’s Big Thief

2 Likes

Probably a performance artist

Is Voicenote club still a thing?

It exists but is rarely utilised. I’d like to rectify this. Maybe this is the train journey to do it

6 Likes

I hope they enjoy your advertising pennies. :slight_smile:

1 Like